Be my date

Oops i changed my pfp & the cover cuz the old one was blurry. Hope u like it! YIKEWS!

Travis-

Me and Sal are waiting for the bus while he's playing on the gear boy.It's been a while since it happend, and i can take the bandage off of my ankle soon. "Did you hear there is a prom coming up in about 1.5 weeks?" He asks, still looking down at the game."They've never put up a prom before at our school, ain't that cool?" "i mean, yeah," i say watching him play. "I've never been to one" He looks at me with exitement in his eyes. "You haven't? I have once, but that was in third grade and i went alone, so it basicly doesn't count. We should totally go!" Yes, yes we should, I say in my head. Maybe i should ask him to be my prom date? Or is it too early? I'm not sure, but i am going to ask.

Right when i saved up the courage to say it, I hear a familliar voice. "Hey guys, what's that about the prom?". It's Larry. I'm pretty sure he dislikes me. I can't blame him, i was a jerk before i started hanging out with them. "Travis has never been to a prom before! isn't that crazy?". Suddenly, the bus arrives, a bit late, but we'll still make it.

We finally arrive at school and start walking in, and i'm still trying to figure out a way to ask Sal to be my date. My whole face feels like it's on flames and i think Larry sees it. I try to secretly cover my face with the science homework i'm holding, but i think he understands. Then, in the corner of my eye, i see his face light up like he has an idea. "Hey guys?" he abruptly says. "I gotta run to Maths class or else Mrs.Packerton will kill me, see you next period!" "See ya, Lar'!" Sal says with his sweet- I mean normal! Normal voice!

Then Larry swiftly turns around to look at me, then nicks his head towards Sal like he's trying to tell me something. Is he.. Encouraging me to ask Sal out to prom? If he is, maybe he doesn't hate me as much as i thought he did. Then he manages to run away quicker than Blixten McQueen. I turn around to look at Sal, who is already looking at me. "What was that about?" he says chuckling. I bring him into an empty classroom that wont be active untill after lunch and I take a deep breath to prepare myself. "Sal Fisher, i know this sounds really cheesy, but do you, perhaps.. Want to go to the prom, with me?"

Sal-

"..do you, perhaps want to go to the prom, with me?" He says, looking down on the ground nervously. I take his hand and squeeze it with both of mine and I look him in his eyes. "There is no way I am saying no to that question" I lift my prosthetic and kiss him right on the lips. I instantly feel those sparkling feelings again and Travis starts kissing my neck. When he does, my legs feel like spaghetti and i lean onto him and grab his arms. "oh.. my god.." i whisper, slightly under my breath. He is really good at kissing. Then suddenly, the bell rings. I start chuckling. "You really are like a vampire!" We both break out laughing. "we should really get to class now!" Travis chuckles.

Larry-

So, i kind of helped Travis ask Sal out to be his prom date. I mean i saw that he looked pretty nervous at school after we talked about prom. Maybe I should tell Sal I know that him and Travis are a thing, it feels mean to do otherwise. I don't know if i trust Travis, but he seems to care a lot about Sal. So if Travis asking him out makes him happy, i'll help in any way i can.

_______________________

Travis-

We get home from school the day before prom and go to Sal's room to do our homework. It's often really quiet and calm at his place, no shouting or loud smashing at all. But that silence is all of a sudden ruined when my phone starts ringing. "It's.. My mom." I say suprised. I think Sal sees that i'm worried, because he takes my hand, he does that to calm me down, and it always works. "Hey," He says softly. "It's okay, i'm right beside you if you need me, if you feel like it, you can always put on speaker if you need someone to help you." That appeases my thoughts,and i answer.

"Hello? Travis?" I hear her vocalize. "Hey, mom.." I can hear hes gasp for air as if she was holding her breath. "Oh thank jesus! Baby, are you okay?! I haven't heard from you in weeks! you haven't answerd any of my messages!" "I know, mom.." "I need to know, when are you coming home?" "I'm not" i say with a strict voice. She sounds confuesd. "Baby, what do you mean by-" "I said I am NOT coming home!" i say, interupting her. "Wha- Why?!". I proceed to tell her everything about that night. About father and my ankle. I tell her everything, everything exept the kiss, mine and Sal's kiss.

Her and i speak for a while and she finally calms down."So, has anything fun or exiting in school lately?" Should i mention prom? Should i say that i asked Sal out? I look at him with a look that basicly says Should i tell her? He smiles and nods softly. "I ... I maybe, sort of, asked..someone.. to be my prom date" I can hear her almost squeeling in exitement. "Oh lord, I am so curious! what is my little man going to wear?" wow.. I haven't really thought of that. "Maybe.. A pair of jeans and a sweater?" I hear a sigh from the other side of the line. "Oh no, Honey," she says. "That wont do. I'll come get you something, where are you?" "..Addison apartments, Sally's place.

After what i assume is 20 minutes,mom knocks on the door. Sal goes to open and greet her. when she sees me she runs towards me and hugs me."Oh how i've missed you!" i dont know what to do, i'm feeling a bit uncomfortable since i haven't seen her in like, 3 weeks, so i just hug her back. While doing so, i see her holding a tuxeto in one of her hands. "What's this?" i ask. "I don't recognize it" She looks at me with a huge smile. "Your Father wore this on our wedding day, i think it would fit perfectly!" I'm not a big fan of my dad wearing it before me, i don't want anything he's worn. Though, it's a relly nice suit and it's exacly my size. "Now," She says."Tell me about this date of yours!". I look over at Sal, he's on his bed, snuggling with Gizmo. He's like an angel, always nice, will protect you with his life and feels like he's glowing. Should i tell mom about him? yes, she deserves to know.

"Mom, will you still be happy for me, even if it's not the person you expect?" i ask. "Of coure, Travis, who is it?" I can't get any words out, so i just point at him, at Sal. I think that she will freak out or something like that, but she only looks at me, with reassuring eyes. "Are you suprized?" i say. "No, actually not" she smiles. "I've known for a long while."

Sal-

Travis says goodbye to his mum and walks into my room."What'd she say?" i ask him, he looks really happy. "She knows!" He flutters. "I'm so happy for you! You're so amazing! you defenitly deserve a prize." "Oh, yeah?" he mumbles. "Like what?" "Some kissing?" "Agreed.". He almost comes flying at me from beside me and he ends up on all four on top of me. He goes right for my neck and the same electric feelings goes through my body. It's like when you eat too much ice cream and your legs feel shakey. He's breathing pretty loud while kissing my neck, i think it's pretty hot.

Travis-

Sal's neck is so soft it feels like velvet and his hands grabbig onto my waist makes me want to scream, but not in a bad way. Like a soft and good scream. I grab his torso and he runs one of his hands through my hair. My head feels like it's on a roallercoaster going in loop after loop, like the whole room is swaying. I think.. I think i love him.

That has to be the longest one yet! and Where did Larry come from? YIKEWS! þs. Jem i hope ur doin well in the hospital!