You taste like blood

Heyy! i will try to make this chapter a bit shorter, but i will probably fail :b i think this part will focus more on Travis

Travis-

7:45 pm on a Saturday November night, I am sitting on the back of Sal's bike holding on to him, shaking. He turns his head to ask me something. "Are you okay!? Did he hurt you?" I'm about to anwer when i see the blood dripping from his prosthetic. It's not just a drop, it's running down his neck like a pond during spring. I got him into this. It's my fault he's hurt.  But he doesn't say anything about it, he's worried about..me. I don't say a word durin the whole bike ride, i just think about-him.

When we get to the apartments, Sal asks again "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Not saying a word about all the blood dripping down his neck and torso. I get up to walk, but forget the kick i got on my ankle. "oh my god! Your ankle is sprained!" He hurries towards me as i almost stumble to the ground. just as i think i'm about to land in a puddle of mud, i feel Sal's arms catch me. "Come on, lets get you inside. I can carry you on my back!" He will do what? I swear my whole face was red while he puts me on his back while walking in, might i just add that i am much taller than him.

TW: mentions of blood and wounds

Sal carries me all the way to his bed and sits me down to look at my ankle. "That must hurt really bad!" he says while trying to catch his breath. "Your ankle looks looks a Fucking U-turn! i'll go get some ice!" "Wait!" i say, after being silent since getting down from mt bedroom window. "Can you just.. Stay, just for a while?" He looks at me with a suprised look on his eyes. "Of course."

He sits down in front of me, looking into my eyes with his calm, blue eyes. "You're hurt too," i say. "let me help you, you came all the way to my house without jacket and shoes to come get me, you basicly saved me from my father and you carried me all the way from out there to your room, Just..let me help you!" He's hesitant at first, but then he agrees. "Just, promise you won't totally freak out when you see my face up close" "I promise" he slowly takes off his prosthtetic  and shows his face. The bottom half of it is coverd in blood from his wound, its a slit right through his upper lip. I lower my head to see better and take my sleeve and start cleaning it. It's still bleeding so i take a cloth i found on the floor and hold it there. I'm holding the cloth to his lip but I'm distracted by the fact that he is staring at me. 

Here we are, face to face, looking into each others eyes. Sal's eyes are the same colour as the dead sea, his hair is almost the same, just a bitt of a deeper cyan. I'm looking at the most kind and nice person to ever exist, and i can't stop thinking about his face, his handsome face, but i shouldn't, it's wrong. I'm a sinner. Plus, if he doesn't think the same about me, i'll destroy our frendship and i'd have to sit alone in the cafeteria and it'd never be the same.

Then suddenly, i feel a hand softly grabbing my face, Sal's Hand. And then his other. And before i know it, he pulls me towards him and he kisses me. All the panicy thoughts i had some seconds ago, dissapeard. It's like i have butterflies in my stomache, but in my entire body. His lips are suprisingly soft and taste like blood wich is still dripping a bit. It feels like dropping on a rollercoaster or when your whole body shivers, but not just for a second, like a really long shiver. And it felt...Right. So.. i kissed him back.

Sal-

My heart feels like sparkling water and my face feels like cotton candy. Even though i've got a huge slit in my lips, My whole face feels numb. Travis's mouth tastes like apple pie and i run my hand through his vanilla, blond hair, it feels like petting wet silk. His hand grasps the side of my neck and it feels like electrisity, it makes me shake a bit. I lean forwards and grab his sholders. He lays down on my bed with me on  top of him and grabs my waist. His hands are big, but still so delicate and soft. I suddenly hear him chuckle, "Heh, you taste like blood"I can't stop myself from chuckling too."You never told me you were a vampire", I joke.

I lay down beside him and i actually see him smile, not just a smirk, a whole smile. Then, i feel Travis pulling me into a long hug. The hug is warm and i feel so safe, like nothing could hurt me.

Fine i got carried away, this was also a pretty long one, but i hope you manage:)