Do vampires bleed?

Last one was SO LONG gosh i'm bad at controlling myself. Anyways i hope u'll like this one, i worked a bit on it, YIKEWS!

Sal-

It's the school morning after prom and I wake up in Travis's arms and look at him, he's snoring a tiny bit, not an annoying snore, like a cute snore. Wow, i never thought i would ever say that someone's snore is cute. Character development, i guess.

I walk into the kitchen where Larry is standing eating a poptart, his usual lazy-breakfast. " Morning, Larry face" I say. "Morning, Sal. Tell me," he continues."Why is it that i heard noises from your room last night?". SHIT. "You didn't. But, if.. there was noises coming from my room, do you think that.. dad or Lisa would've heard?" "Nah, dude, they were snoring loud as fuck. Soo.. What happend? i mean, the noise that didn't exist." I look at him and he's got the biggest grin on his face. "Nothing! We were just, like.. You know?" "Ooohh.." he says looking awfully confused, then his eyebrows reach the roof as i think he understands. "OHHH! Holy shit!" He shouts covering his mouth. "Wait, actually?" he says looking right at me. I swear, if i wouldn't have my prosthetic on right now, i'd look like a fucking tomato or something else bright red.

Just then, Travis comes out of my room, yawning. "What's the shouting about?" "Speak of the devil" Larry chuckles. Travis has got a white t-shirt and a pair of red short shorts, His hair is messy and it's standing in all different directions, I think we woke him up, pretty good i guess, since the buss is going in about 30 minutes. "Hey, Trav! Good mornin'!" I say waving at him. "Yeah, Good mornin' Trav" Larry mimmicks. Travis looks over at Larry. "I've told you you not to call me that!" "So Sal gets to call you that, but not me? humph, unfair" Larry says with a half-mocking tone to his voice. I can see Travis struggling with trying to not snap a him, he's working on his temper. He takes a few breaths and looks Larry again "Yes, that's correct" When he says that, i can feel my whole body melting, only i can call him Trav? i'm special to him, that's really sweet.

Travis-

The bus arrives and we sit down in the far back because the driver smells like ciggarets and weed. Sal takes out his gear boy and starts playing something. "Wait," I say. "Isn't that for the ghost hunting shit you do?" "Yeah" he smiles. "But it can still be used as a regular gear boy, too! Todd made it like this, the super gear boy. You should come!" He continues playing a level he's been working on for quite some time, he sqints his eyes whenever he's focused, he also does this where he moves his head and fingers when he talks, it makes my legs feel liquid and my face feels like it's on fire. It's really cute. "Soo, how do you get it into 'ghost blaster mode'?" I hear him start laughing. "Heh! what do you think we do with the ghosts, destroy them? pfft, no! we just talk to them!" his voice always makes him sound like he's talking under his breath, like his words are him breathing in and out.

TW: slurs/offensive language & fighting

We get to school and things are awfully quiet today. Sal looks at me. "Is it just me or does it feel like this whole place is dead?" "Yeahh.. And is everyone looking at us?" Someone starts walking up to us, oh great.. it's chemestry boy. "Is it true, Travis, that you were dancing with that Sally face?" It seems like the whole school is standing around us, just staring, wanting something to happen. "I saw you kiss him" Rage is boiling inside me as he continues to speak. "He's a wierdo, with that hiddeous mask on!" "It's a prosthetic.." I hear Sal say. "What's that?" "It's a prosthetic! Are you deaf?" "Shut the fuck up, you fairy!" I cannot control my rage anymore, I push him to the ground and lands with a loud thud. "What's the matter, huh?" He laughs on the floor. "Scared I'm gonna tell your daddy?" Something inside me bursts when he says that, like a glass jar full of anger was dropped in me, and it breaks.

I punch him right in his face. Why did I do that? "WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE SICK!" He's screaming at me. What the fuck did i do? I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my fist, why did no one tell me punching someones nose would hurt the one that punches? I realize my knuckles are slightly bleeding and feel like sharp pieces of glass. I can feel Sal's hand of my shoulder as he turns me around. "Travis! Are you okay?" he asks. "That looks like it hurts!" "Well, i don't think it hurts as much for me as it is for him." I answer him.  His hand on my shoulder feels like a hug, almost like a warm embrace. I don't have time to stand just stand here, That boy is still shouting at my back, i think his name was Martin? I turn to look at him, he's holding his hand on his nose to try and stop the bleeding. I don't know why, but he's laughing. "Heh, you punch like a girl, you limp-wrister". I want to punch him again, i so want to. But Sal takes me by hand and drags me away before i do anything else. "C'mon," he whispers. "Let's get you patched up." In the background I can hear Martin shout "Yeah, run away, little girl! Run away with your boyfriend!" I don't think that bottle within me was filled with just anger. It was sadness, fear, worryness.. though it wasn't all bad, there was a feeling of warmth and protection too, I think it was love.

Sal-

TW: mentions of SH

I grab a bandage from my locker and take Travis into the farthest bathroom where lyckily, no one is in. I carefully take his hand and start wrapping it up. "Why do you just have a bandage lying around here in school?" Travis asks me. "Just in case something happens, like this." I can see his face is looking down on the floor and he's kind of covering his arm a bit, I don't think to much of it at first. Though, when i go to finish tying the bandage around his wrist, i notice that he has healed cuts all over. I look up at him and ask him "What happened?" He's still looking down. "Nothing! It's nothing you have to worry about.." "But, Travis, I do worry." He looks up at me as his eyes fills with tears. "I'm sorry.. I wasn't able to control my emotions, i never do!" He covers his face with his sleves and i pull him into a long hug, how long has he been feeling this bad? "Trav, you have nothing to be sorry about! Emotions are difficult, they can't be controlled, only dealt with. Even that can be really hard to do!" I hear him sniffling on my shoulder as i hug him tightly. "I just- I feel like i mess every fucking thing i go near.." "But you haven't messed me up, alright? You are one of the best things that have ever happened to me!" "I am?" He says with a muffled voice of sobbing. "No doubt." "Thak you, love" Suddenly, I come up with what i think is a good idea. "Hey, Travis? D'wanna skip school for today? We've got ice cream and choclate at home." "That would be nice." I look into his carmel eyes filled with tears. He doesn't deserve this misery, he deserves to be happy. It's unbearable to see this happen to the boy i..Love..

Sorry if it got dark there, but the past is dark. i hope you'll enjoy the upcoming parts! YIKEWS!