chapter 2.

Siya

So last night I wasn't able to sleep. For some reason I kept thinking about him. Rishi. I mean he was pretty annoying but was well mannered. And what a sight he is for sore eyes. All I can do is think about him cause the chances of me meeting him again are very slim.

I get out of my room after taking a shower and go downstairs.

"Good morning papa." I give him a side hug and grab an apple from the fruit basket and greet my mom in the same manner.

"Aaj main office se jaldi aa jaungi. Sona, Navya aur main shopping ke liye Jaa rahe hai." I said as I packed my lunch in my bag.

"Haa thik hai. Aur parso kitne baje pohoch na hai engagement hall mein?" She asked.

Sonakshi was getting married to the love of her life Arjun Patel. And her engagement is taking place day after tomorrow. I'm so excited I've always been dreaming of one of my friends getting married and me dancing at their wedding. This is so exciting. Who knows i might even be able to pull a guy.

"Woh main uss se puch ke bolti hu. Chalo main jaa rahi." I said leaving the house.

                   ........................

At almost 5:30 Navya came to pick me up and we drove to Sona's place.

"Look who's here." Navya said as she saw Sona making a beeline towards the car.

"Hey guys." She said in an enthusiastic tone,as she sat in the backseat.

Navya started driving and I turned to look at Sona and said,"So finally you're getting married, how are you feeling?"

"What do you think? Obviously I'm on cloud nine. This legit feels like a dream. I'm so happy with him." She said with a dreamy look in her eyes.
How I wish to have a love story they have.

We chatted the rest of the ride away. And soon we arrived at the mall. Oh and I forgot to tell you that Arjun and his friends were also coming to shop with us. Socializing. Ew.

"So when is Arjun gonna arrive?" I asked as we stood near the entrance of the mall.

She looked at her phone before putting it inside her pocket and replied," He's already here, he's parking the car ."

A few moments passed and then Arjun arrived with his friends. Who knew he was gonna be one of his friends.

A/n: aur ek chotu chapter :)