chapter 11.

Siya

Ring ring ring ring ring.....

"Hey." His voice flowed through the line.

"Uh hi." I said.

A minute of silence passed and no one said anything.

"Sooo why'd you call? I mean you can call me obviously but there has to be some reason to it. I don't mind if you called me without any reason. Mera toh kya he hai ghar pe he pada rehta hu pura din." He rambled.

"Tu doctor haina?" I questioned,my voice laced with a hint of amusement.

"Obviously. Woh toh maine jooth bola ghar pe nahi pada rehta. Abhi hospital aaya hu. Emergency thi toh aana pada."

Now I feel bad that I called him. "Ohh I'm sorry main baadme call karti hu."

"Nahi nahi kaam ho gaya hai ab pack he kar raha hu." He said hurriedly.

I took a deep breath and said,"Main tera time waste nahi karungi aur direct puch rahi hu. Will you go on a date with me?"

I heard something falling on the other side of the line.

"Umm are you okay?"

"Yes yes I'm fine. And yes I'll go on a date with you. When do you want to go?"

"How about Friday?" Today is Tuesday and it would give me alot of time to mentally prepare myself for this date.

"Yeah Friday sounds good. Great. I'll see then."

"Yeah we can decide the place later. Have a good night. Bye."

"Good night." He said. And I swear I heard someone screaming or even celebrating before I hung up. Oh well.

.....................................

"What the fuck?!"
"OHMYGODD!"
"FINALLY."

Came the voice of my beloved friends through my laptop. We were just face timing and talking nonsense so I decided why not drop the bomb in them while we're at it. Only Navya knew about the meeting we had with Rishi's family. Sona was too busy at her new house to talk to any of us and Niharika was also caught up with the activities of her son.

"This is so great now we can meet up even more often." Niharika said excitedly regarding the fact that these boys meet up more than us. God knows what they do.

"I haven't said yes yet." I replied trying to tone down her excitement.

Sona jumped in and commented,
" Well then what are you waiting for hurry up and call him and say yes."

"The fuck,no. I'm not gonna do that. I actually arranged a date with him. I'll tell him the answer then." I said with a proud smile on my face because how clever can one person be to plan this shit out. Hint: Not as smart as me.

"What? So you're not gonna tell us either. This is unfair. We need time to mentally prepare ourselves." Navya remarked. I could see their disappointed face through the laptop.

"Sorry girls but it's gonna be a surprise to all of you."

"BUT-"
"BITCH YOU BETTER BE-"
"MY CHAPAL UP YOUR ASS WILL BE A SURP-."

Before they could continue yelling profanities at me I hung up. Ahh how I love them.

Today is Wednesday which means I have one day to prep myself up. Rishi and I already decided the place of meet up. And I already picked out my outfit and it is the prettiest dress I own so far so he better like it or his ass is gonna get got.