chapter 14.

Rishi

It's been a while month since we took care of Shlok and now everything's back to normal. The girls did not leave Navya's side for almost 2 weeks but we back and we good.

Today the Thakkar's are coming over along with a pandit to fix a date for our marriage.YAY. Finally I've been waiting for this day for way too long and you don't get my excitement right now.

I was looking at myself in the mirror in my room and said out loud." Itna handsome kyu hai tu yaar." Call me narcissistic but it's the truth.

I heard someone laugh outside my room and saw Tirth was laughing

"Bhai aisa joke mat mara karo. Suit nahi hota."

"Maa ko tere test ke marks pata chalenge na tab main bhi aise he hasunga." I replied with an evil smile on my face.

His smug face turned into a scowl real quick,"Maine bhabhi ko shikayat karni hai." He whined as he skirted downstairs.

For some reason he thinks I'm scared of Siya. Itni choti si toh hai usse kya darna. But yeh pehli baar nahi hai Tirth ne pehle 2 baar meri shikayat ki aur unn dono time muje Siya se daant padi. Aise dar toh nahi lagta but kehna padega gusse mein thodi daravni hai.

"Areyyy mazak kar raha tha." I screamed as I followed after him.

As I went down I saw my mom and dad were in the kitchen and biji and dadu sitting on the sofa. Tirth went to the kitchen I'm guessing. Fattu.

"Ohoo thoda toh thand rakho abhi Vidhya ji aur Anmol ji aate he honge." She said as she checked in the food she had cooked." Aur aaj kaam pe toh nai jaana haina tuje?"

"Nahi mummy ji maine na bol diya tha." Ab aap log soch rahe hoge ki yeh banda doctor hoke bhi itni chutti leta hai but baat yeh hai ki maine yeh ek mahine mein bohot kaam kiya hai and the perks of working in a big reputated hospital is it's number of staff. I'm a well known doctor in this field and I'm needed to do more complex surgeries.

Just then the bell rang and I ran to get the door. I opened the door to reveal my in-laws  and my FIANCEE.
"Namaste uncle, aunty." I greeted as I bowed down to touch their feet.

" Yeh uncle aunty kya hota hai mummy Papa bulao." Anmol papa said. I'm getting déja vu. Nonetheless I could feel my cheeks heating up.

I could feel the presence of my family members behind me." Andar bhi aane dega ya bahar he khada rakhega?" Biji said. "Aao ji aao namaste."

With this everyone entered and made their way into the living room. Siya is walking beside me looking gorgeous as always. Good lord have mercy.

Everyone settled on the sofa and chair present in the living room. Siya was sitting in between Tirth and Vihaan. I was standing with my mom. The pandit also arrived and soon they started talking about the marriage. I start fiddling with my mom's pallu. I swear I'm not to this shy but yaar thoda toh hota hai. This caused everyone's attention to go to me. My gaze met Siya's and she just raised her eyebrows.

"Nautanki, chodd mera pallu aur jaa uske baaju mein." Maa smacked me playfully on the chest and made me let go of her pallu.Everyone laughed as I made my way towards her.

We both didn't say a word to eachother, both of us restraining ourselves from spewing out our sassy comebacks. Instead we just looked at eachother, eyes filled with mischief and joy.

"Dekhne keliye apni puri zindagi padi hain abhi idhar dhyaan do." Papa said jokingly making everyone laugh while Siya just blushed.

With that we begin talking about the wedding and the arrangements there were two days given to us by the pandit: 3 weeks later or 2 months later. Obviously we chose the latter so as to prepare for the wedding.

Also we all decided to have a get together with our family and friends on Thursday so everyone gets to know each other better. That's gonna be fun.
Soon the Thakkar's left our house and I ended my day by facetiming Siya.

            ..................................

A/n: ik this was a very short and disappointing chapter but my exams are going on so I might not be able to write for a while but I'll try to keep y'all updated.sorryy💌