chapter 5.

Rishi

Everywhere. I've been seeing her everywhere for the last few days. Yesterday she was there to drop the design for the room in Arjun's house and last night she appeared in my dream. And turned it into a nightmare. She was chasing me down with a shoe in her hand because I called her cute. I know pretty weird.

Oh and I'm talking about Siya.

Anywho today is the engagement. And we were in a room in the hall which seperated us from the others. The bride's side were in the other room, probably getting ready or whatever.
"Chal you ready?" Asked Ravi while slapping him on his shoulders.

Arjun took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair he replied, "Ha chal ab jaldi."

Just then Avyansh entered the room and said," Chal woh ready ho gayi hai."

Sonakshi and Arjun met up near the closed entrance with all the guests waiting for them on the other side. All of us ,excluding Arjun and Sonakshi and their parents, went inside the hall to check with the DJ. As we went inside Siya was walking ahead of me. As if she could sense someone looking at her, she turned around. Her eyes met with mine.This girl I swear to God is gonna be the death of me.

But she looks pretty.

Though she is annoying right now she looks absolutely beautiful. And she's wearing the jhumke I chose for her.

Haye.

"Kya, aisa kya dekh raha?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

I just shook my head and looked back in the front with a miniscule of a smile on my face.

Rolling her eyes she continued,
"Dekh aaj accha din hai toh please mera mood kharab mat karna." As he walked towards the bar, me following her.

"Sach bol kabhi bhi maine tera mood kharab Kiya hai? Nahi na toh phir kya hai. Aur hum kitni he baar mile hai ki mere dikhne se yaa kuch bolne se tera mood kharab ho jaye?" I said as I told the bartender to get a bottle of water for her

She thought over it and I guess she didn't have much to say because she just replied with a dry, "Phir bhi." With this she left with the bottle of water in her hand.

.........................................

The engagement ended nicely. No disturbance or anything.

And the we again went back to prepare for other rituals of wedding. Day went by and so did the rituals. Now it was the night before Sangeet and we were all preparing for the surprise dance for new couple. And to say the least every one is DEFINITELY getting along.

"Abey idiot yeh kya kar raha hai!" Navya shouted at Avyansh as he did the step wrong. Like really he looked like a worm trying to wiggle he way out of the hole.

Me, Siya, Ravi and some other friends of Arjun and Sonakshi were just watching this shit show.

Navya demonstrated the step again,
"Aise karte. Samja?" She looked like she was in the verge of throwing him off this building right now. Avy genuinely looked scared and nodded his head like a little kid.

"Okay, Navya bichare ko jaane de.Chal Ravi tu idhar khada reh, Rishi tu uske piche ja, Vishal tu rishi ke baaju mein jaa aur Aahan tu Ravi ke baaj mein khada reh." Siya said giving us our positions. The other girls just looked amused to see us getting bossed around. "On the count of three okay. 1....2....3."

We started out pretty good but ended up messing it up. All the girls were laughing and that made us laugh to. But for some reason my eyes found them looking at Siya.

Chudail jaisi lag rahi hogi isliye dekha maine.

Ab khud se kya jhoot bolna. Jitni bhi akdu ho but bandi cute toh hai.

(Akdu=stubborn)

While the girls started helping the guys out in the step that they were doing wrong. Siya came up to me and said,"Woh last wala step vaapis kar." I did as she said. And when I looked at her, she was trying to control her laugh.

Whining, I said, "Hass mat yaar, barabar toh kiya."

"Chuhe jaisa lag raha tha." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"Kitna jhoot bolegi, tuje bhi pata hai ki main hot lag raha tha." I said combing my hand through my hair.

She smacked my hand and replied,
"Chal chal have sapne dekhna band kar aur main jaisa karti hu vaisa kar."
She imitated the dance move and woah.

I tried to do it again but failed to achieve the amount of grace she had.
"Tere haat ka placement he galat hai."
Then she took my placed it on my waist." Ab thoda thik lagega." I could feel my ears turning red. I was feeling hot the other kind of hot.

I just nodded, not able to get any words out.

We continued to practice for tomorrow and then finally left Ravi's house. I, for some reason, asked Siya if I could drop her home but she said she was going with Navya. I'm totally fine.Just like that we parted our ways.

Oh and did I mention that she is my dance partner for tomorrow. That's going to be fun.

A/n: ok i don't know the order of the rituals so pardon me. I tried to find it on Google but oh well. Don't mind the aada teda order of rituals. Oh and heres her dress and jhumke and his fit. You can imagine wearing them whatever you want.