chapter 6.

Siya

Today is the Sangeet and we were all getting ready in Sona's room.

"Aur baadme woh muje text karke bolta hai ki 'tu uski girlfriend kaise ho sakti hai. Woh kitna harami aur chutiya insaan hai.' Like bro khud ka kaam kar usko kya hai main jisko bhi date karu woh kon hai muje sikhaane wala." Navya said with and aggravated tone as she was getting her hair done.

My hair and makeup was already done and I was sitting there with Sona and her other cousins waiting them get ready and listening to Navya rant.

I gasped dramatically," Aisa woh kaise keh sakta hai tere boyfriend ke baare main. Shlok toh kitna accha hai. Usne tuje kabhi moti aur kaali toh nahi kaha hai. Avy aise insaan ko chutiya kaise bol sakta hai."

She let out a deep sigh," I know I know. But woh in the moment waala thing tha. Woh gussa tha merese."

"Toh kya hua gusse mein woh tuje yeh sab nahi bol sakta. Aur muje pata hai usne tuje isse bhi bura bura bola hai." Said Sona from the makeup chair.

"Exactly tune toh usse kabhi gusse mein whore nahi bola." I said feeling my temper rising. Who the fuck is he to call my friend a whore when he is the one who fucks around with other girls.

"Abhi yeh nahi karte yaar, baadme pura din isme baare baat karenge but aaj nahi. Aaj kushi ka din hai let's just forget that this conversation happened." Navya said with a sad smile on her face.

"We're here for you. Toh woh kuch bhi bole toh bol dena hum log ko. Baadme agar uska muh nahi bigaada toh mere bhi naam Siya nahi." I said trying to lighten the mood up. All three of us shared a chuckle.We continued getting ready and left for the Sangeet.

.............................

When we reached there we greeted all the guests and all the friends met up near the bar.

The moment my eyes met Rishi's, the first thing I noticed were his clothes. We both are matching.

No it was a thing we decided to do for the dance, it was a total coincidence.

"Haww, copy-cater. I know main acchi dikhti hu and all but thoda hadd mein reh. Itna obsession accha nahi hai." I commented,my voice filled with amusement.

He let out one of the most fakest laugh and replied,"Kitni funny hai yaar tu, ekdum joker ki tarah."

I made a face and mimicked him," EkDuM jOkEr Ki TaRaH. Atleast main bandar jaisi toh nahi dikhti."

And I guess that was it for him because he looked seriously offended.
"Take that back."

"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No-

"Arey bas Karo yaar chup ho jao, abh iyeh sab karne ka time nahi hai. Humare paas thoda time hai baadme hume stage par jaana hai." Said Navya to get us to stop bickering.

" Said Navya to get us to stop bickering

(A/n: imagine both of them r the same colour)

With this we stopped talking and all of us commenced in a small talk. For the last few weeks Rishi an I had become good..... acquaintances. We tolerated each other and so far everything is fine. I don't even know why we disliked eachother at first.

After 15- 20 minutes of us fooling around. It was time the dances. The first dances were of the relatives of the groom and bride's family.

After that all the boys went to dance. And let me just say, Rishi is a pretty good dancer. I mean he can't dance like I can but his hips definitely don't lie.

When their performance ended Riva Arjun's friend, who is the host, came and called for the girls in the stage.

After that it was time for all six of to dance together. And least to say, I had the greatest time of my life. I always imagined dancing on my bestfriend's wedding with her devar. But this was the closest I could get so oh well.

Then it was time for ladkiwale vs ladkewale dance.

Everyone cheered and clapped. Whew! Thanks for feeding my validation.

At the end it was time for bride and groom's dance. We all stood back to our place and watched them dance.

When I looked to my right, I saw Rishi looking at me. I raised my eyebrows as if asking what.

"Kuch nahi accha naacha tune aaj." I saw his ears turning red as he said that sentence.

I gave him a small smile and said," Tu bhi achha naacha."

He said nothing and just looked ahead and smiled at the soon-to-be. That's how we both feel in a comfortable silence.

A/n:well this was fun. I probably am gonna write the next chapter next week because I still have 4 exams to go so wish me luck. Byeeee.