chapter 16.

Siya

I've been in relationships. Three to be exact (if we don't count the hookups). And all of them have ended up badly. Like for Ayaan, he cheated on me and I found out this because he told me liked someone else and had kissed her. Thank God he told me because I assure i wouldn't have known other wise. Next Shubham, this guy had the audacity to flirt my friends in front of me and told me that he was just being friendly.

And then there's Het. This guy. Jitni gaali isse du kam hain. The time we were dating most of the times we both were very busy due to work and everything but this one time he was hanging out with his friends at work and I decided surprise him at work because we had not met each other for a while. And guess what hear. Him shit talking about ME. "She has no meat in her bones,she's so skinny it hurts to watch her like that. Piche kuch pakad ne keliye he nahi hai. Lekin raat ke time maza aata hai uske saath. Yeh dekh." That's what he said about me. He recorded video of us without my knowledge.

Obviously my mumma didn't raise no bitch. So I smacked him right there and there and made sure to make him delete the video and he did because I can be scary sometimes okay? I also made that none of his friends had that video or else I would've filed a complaint against him regarding him having sex with me while I was intoxicated. It's true he did that. And boy did I give him a earful the other day.

And after 2 years he's here.

We were currently sat around the table . I was sitting between Avy and Rishi on the sofa and Shanaya beside him. Beside Shanaya were Sona and Arjun with Yug their lap. Aryan, Om, Kartik, Kritika along with Niharika, Ravi and Sona sat on in a line on the sofa while Het squeezed his place between Om and Kartik.

 Aryan, Om, Kartik, Kritika along with Niharika, Ravi and Sona sat on in a line on the sofa while Het squeezed his place between Om and Kartik

The glare that me and the girls were giving him would be enough to kill him but he was ignoring us. Pussy.

Rishi started with a bright smile,"Het this is Siya my fiancee." He said as he wrapped an around me.

"Hi." He said with a forceful smile.

I also tried to muster up a small smile but clearly failed as Rishi gave both of us a weird look.

"Should we play never have I ever instead?" Avy suggested.

Everyone seemingly agreed. We all had orange juice instead of alcohol in our hand.

"Okay I'll start, never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person." She started and Navya, Niharika, Om and Arjun took a sip.

"Ohhh ab pata chala tu muje kyu bol raha tha ki tera khada ho gaya hai." Ravi told Arjun with a smirk. Arjun just smacked him on his head while Sona blushed profusely.

"Umm never have I ever did the friends with benefits wala thing." Navya spoke up. This time me, Avy, Kartik and Shanaya drank up.

Rishi looked at me with narrowed eyes,"Kiske saath?" He asked accusingly.

I just gave him a reassuring smile and patted his chest saying, "I was a menace during college days."

"Abhi bhi toh hai he na." He said rolling his eyes. " Aur muje baadme bolna padega kon tha yeh item." He said with a tone that indicated jealousy.

"Okay huh okay." I replied and all this time I could feel Het's stare on me.

We played a few more rounds. We decided to do a last question before calling it a day. Kartik spoke up,"Never have I ever had sex with anyone present here." Obviously Niharika, Ravi,Arjun, Sona took a sip now I am really hoping that Het doesn't take a drink but obviously he's a stupid little bitch he does take a sip.

"Haww Het bhai you had sex with Navya di?" Kritika said with a gasp.

"Shiii, I mean nahi I don't do casual hookups."

"No."

They both spoke up at the same time.

Thank God Rishi's mom came to call us for dinner. As everyone was hungry, they stood up immediately and headed towards the living room. I walked slowly with Rishi trailing beside me.

I held Rishi back so that it was only both of left in the backyard.

"Rishi I have to tell you something really really important." I said with a serious face.

Sensing my tone his smile dropped and he said," Did I do something wrong? If I did then I'm sorry." He said genuinely.

"No you didn't do anything wrong,Ri. Its about your cousin-"

Before I could say anything, Het interrupted," Come on love birds, chachi bula rahi hai."

Making sure he left I told Rishi,"I'll talk to you later about it."

He kissed my forehead tenderly, letting it linger for a second. My eyes cluttered shut feeling his warm lips. He then looked into my eyes and said,
"Take your time, I'm always here to listen."

A/n: im so done with exams khatam hone ka naam he nai le Rai mera to dum nikal Gaya hai.
Anyways hope y'all enjoyed dint forget to vote😘