Chapter 19.

A/n pt.1:I get you might not want to comment on every para but pls be a bit communicative it motivates me to write more and helps me to know where I need to improve. So don't be a silent reader pookie ik u love to yap

Siya

Days were going in a blur and only a week was left until our engagement and let me tell you how excited I am. Past month me and Rishi have gotten a lot closer to each other. Late night talks, sneaking out to meet him, him making small gifts for me,his way of looking at me, him listening to me and so much more. Though all of this is simple to any other being, his gestures hold so much more meaning that anyone could anticipate.

The whole situation with Het was put behind so far. Nothing much had happened after our little altercation and relieved about that. I've put the whole thing with Het behind me for now because I don't him ruin the most monumental moment of my life.

"Aur pata phir maine kya kaha usse? Maine bola 'tere jaise maine bohot dekhe hai toh mere saath kuch try karke toh dekh teri haddi na todd di toh mera naam bhi badal diyo' aisa bola maine." I yapped to Rishi about the interaction I had with some random kid who I ran into at the supermarket. That little shit tried to chase me with a worm on a stick. It was horrible to say the least.

It was currently 10.p.m. and Rishi and I were strolling in a park,hand in hand. " Uski mummy nahi thi baju mein?" Amused,he asked.

"Thi lekin uski bhi kuch farak nahi pad raha tha,bacche ko samajane ke jagah muje sunna rahi thi." I complained.

He scoffed and replied," Aur tu sun bhi rahi thi? Sunne waale mein se toh hai nahi tu."

I let go off his hand and gave him a slight push,"Chup kar. Maine bhi aunty sunaiya obviously isiliye toh muje store ke bahar nikal diya. Ek baar gussa aa jaata hai toh koi sambhal he nahi sakta." Weird flex,but okay.

"Main hu na ab, main naa sambhal saka toh mera bhi naam badal diyo." He smiled sheepishly, quoting me.

I rolled my eyes, a smile forcing its way on my lips.

"Muje bohot bhook lagi hai yaar. Mummy ne aaj bhi khichdi banayi matlab woh bhi koi khaane ko cheez hai kya? Kuch hai nai aur roz roz khichdi ban jaati hai ghar pe. But tu tension mat le main tuje har roz kuch naya banake dungi." I said abruptly shifting the conversation. Just thinking about making food for him gave me the tingles. I don't know why it just did.

He chuckled and replied," Woh sab baadme sochna abhi kuch khaa lete hai agar tuje bhook lagi hai toh."

With that we proceeded to make our way towards a small cafe across the street. Albeit it was small, it was cosy and perfect for a little date.

Rishi held opened the door for me and gestured me to walk in. Just so you know I'm fanning my self right now. Bro looks so hot in sweatpants and a simple tshirt. Like how?

It was not that crowded in the cafe. We settled ourselves into a booth at the corner. As I was looking at the menu, I could feel his stare on me. And there he was, looking at me with his face resting in hand and an adorning look in his face.

"Kya?" I questioned with a soft smile on my face.

He just blinked and replied,"Too pretty."

I hid my face in the menu to hide my blush and remarked with a huge smile on my face,"Shut up,you are such a whore."

"Kya? Sach hai." He chuckled.

In response, I rolled my eyes as usual became I can not trust a flustered me to muster up any comebacks.

Just as I was about to tell him some gossip about my neighbour a waitress came up to us. Gossiping with him just hits different.