chapter 3.

Siya

Do you ever look at something or someone for once and it is just enough to make your blood boil with anger? Well I do get this feeling when I look at him. I know we have only met once and he didn't do anything wrong accept annoy me. But I don't think that he was annoying me maybe it was just that I was in a bad mood that night but I don't know something about him just sets something inside me. And it's not a good thing.

I didn't realise I was looking at him with a 'you better be joking' kind of a look on my face until Navya shoved her elbow in my rib. She looked at me raising her eyebrows as if she asking me 'what's with that look?' But I shake her off and shook my head.

Sonakshi greeted her soon to husband and then his friends."Hi Avyansh, Rishi kaise ho aap log?" She said formally and then asked," Aur Ravi kidhar hai?"
Bandi ko itna sweetly baat karte aaj tak nahi dekha.

The guy in blue shirt, Avyansh spoke up," Hum thik hai bhabhi aur woh usko apne bete ke PTM mein jaana tha toh woh nahi aa paya." I swear I saw Sona blush upon hearing 'bhabhi.'

Rishi did not say anything instead he just kept looking at me. I looked back at him and raised my brows and I guess that was enough of a sign for him because he turned to Sona and greeted her.

"Anyways these are my friends, Navya and Siya." She said pointing us for them.

"Hi there."
"Hey."

We both said awkwardly and smiled at them. Thankfully Arjun broke the awkwardness and led us to the mall.
We roamed around the mall for almost 2 hours. Dress shopping was definitely successful but we were not able to find jewellery.

Then I remembered there a nice and affordable street mall that we could go to.

"Guys, yah se hum log aage se left marenge toh udhar bohot acchi acchi jewellery milti hai, jaana hai?" I asked as we exited the mall.

"Who the hell shops from road for someones wedding?" Guess who said this. Yup, Mr. Sunshine spoke up.

I glared at him and replied," I do and it's not my wedding so I can buy whatever want from wherever I want plus it's so cheap at good quality."

Everyone agreed to going so there was no room left for Rishi.

.......................

We went to the street. It was so lively there. Oh the streets of Mumbai never fail to give me happiness.

We looked around for good stores and came across a stall of jhumkas

. And let me tell you when I say I love I mean I adore them. When we reached ther I swear I felt my eyes light up.

"Oh my god, kitne sundar hai yeh." I say as I put them up to my ears to see for myself in the small mirror the shopkeeper hai put up. But as I looked to my right I saw both of them already bargain with the shopkeeper. I rolled my eyes and continued to look at another pair of jhumkas and looked at the mirror with them held up at my ears.

As i looked through the mirror I saw Rishi looking at me through the mirror and said," Pehle wala zyada acche the."

I turned around and remarked," Kyu, in mein kya burai hai?"

"Kuch nahi, pehle wala mein tum zyada acchi lag rahi thi." He said with no expression on his face but there was still warmth in his eyes.

Wait did I really just hear correctly. Did he just call me ......
....acchi? I looked at him with a glint of amusement in my eyes and commented," Tumhe main acchi lagti hu?" I let out a little giggle when I see his ears turning red.

"Jo samaj na hai samjo muje bore ho raha tha isiliye bola. Kamal hai aaj kal toh madat bhi nahi kar sakte." He muttered the last part as he walked away.

With a slight smile on my face i turned to the shopkeeper and said," Bhaiya ji woh pehle Wale pack kardo."

A/n: be grateful for chotu chapters ok. Bohot procrastinate karne ke baad likha hai.