Chapter 18

Chapter 18

- Niall's POV -

Me and Alyssa were staying here in my hotel room while the others were doing their own stuff. Alyssa didn't want to join them because she wanted to finish that Rainbow whatever her surname's novel. Its like she just started reading that book when they start touring with us, and now she's almost finished. God this girl is deffo a geek but yep she's hot and pretty and all. You can see her innocence in her smile, eyes and the way she act. She'd rather stay at her room and read books than drink and party with us. Ofcourse, me being me, i told her that i got a new book from Barnes and Nobles maybe she want to check it out. *Ohh Niall so smooth*

-While at the hotel lobby-

We are staying at the hotel lobby because these guys are annoying (but i love them) they still cant decide if they're going to stay at someones hotel room or at the hotel bar or maybe go clubbing. But one thing for sure Alyssa doesn't want to come with us so i'll go with her. *NIALL MOVES*

Harry: Any plans?
Glesai: Do you guys want to stay here or we can go clubbin. (Glesai doing that party girl dance and Harry keep smirking while looking at Glesai)
Michaella: Keep on drooling Haz, work that Gles. Aye thats my girl.
Camille: Yass Gles show us what you got?! (Camille acting like a stage mother while Glesai is still dancing with that weird but funny dance moves)
Dom: UGH! THIS. IS. NOT. HAPPENING!!!
Aly: I wont go. I'll stay here.
Dom: Here in lobby? Why you dont want to stay in your room?
( everyones laughing real hard bec of Gles and Dom's)
Aly: haah you guys are so funny, thats why i love you.
Niall: aw Alyssa and i l... I mean we love you too.
Michaella: and Niall's moves once again everybody!
Louis: what are we waiting for? Lets turn up!
Kim and Michaella: what are we waiting for???? Love me like you doooo.
Ritz: You know what?! You guys are getting into my nerve! Ugh. I wont go. I have plans.
Dom: OHHH.
Everyones dumbfounded bec of Ritz expression.
Harry: let her be she's an adult she can do whatever.
Mira: Oh haz we all know that you dont want ritz to come so you can give your full attention to that party girl (pointing at Gles)
Liam: 5sos wants to come with us. They'll meet us there.
Michaella: OH HELL NAW!
Dom: OH HELL YES!

- Alyssa POV -

I dont know why Niall's chose to stay with me, i mean im a boring person. He wants to stay with me rather than party with them maybe he can hook up with some girls there but instead he's here. What's wrong with this guy?! While walking awkwardly in the lobby of this huge hotel he broke the silence. thank god.

Niall: uhm, hey. Im just wondering if you want to go check my newly purchased book from barnes.
Aly: i didnt know you like books.
Niall: uhm, i.. I.. Do, its just i dont have enough time you know rehearsals, concerts, writing and..
Aly cuts of niall
Aly: and hooking up and partying.
Niall: why do you think im hooking up?
Aly: cmon Niall everyone knows who you are and every girl in the world are throwing themselves to you and the lads. Its an advantage to get laid. No offense.
Niall: fair point but nope im not that kind of guy.
Aly: oh sorry. And okay i'll go with you. I'll just check that book. What's the title and who wrote that?
Niall: uhhm..
(Niall didnt know what to say bec there's no book.)
Niall: fifty shades of pink? By Olly Murs i think.
Aly: wtf niall. Im not stupid hahahaha
( Then the elevator dings meaning they are in Nialls floor)

We reached Niall's hotel room and man this room is massive compare to us, well he's Niall go figure.

Niall: and here we are. Feel at home. I wont bother. Haha. Do you want uhm anything?
Aly: Niall stop, im not your visitor or what remember were co workers. Hahaha
Niall: right ( while scratching the back of his head)
Aly: so wheres the book?
Niall: ugh hold up.