Chapter 22

Chapter 22

[Backstage]

- Kim POV -

Sharing dressing room with Michaella has prons and cons. Michaella is my closest girl among the other. I dont know how it happened because maybe we have the same jive on our lives. We understand each other. And we're both crazy in different way tho. We always shares dressing room even hotel rooms. She knew the story of me and louis and i regret telling that to her because she cant stop teasing me. We arrived at the venue too early. So we decided to just chill here. Im reading magazine while chocolate by the 1975 are blasting thru the speakers, Michaella are still on her phone, god this girl can survive without food but atleast she has her phone with her. I dont know if she's on twitter or she's texting someone or what because she's smiling on her phone. Weird!

Kim: wth? You're starting to freak me out. What are you doing? You keep on smiling on your phone.
Michaella: what is your problem? Hahaha.

I tried to look at Michaella's phone tho she kept hiding the screen on her chest, but booyah Michaella i saw that you're texting someone under the name of Z-weezy. What the heck! Too ghetto.

Kim: oh who's Z-weezy? Is he the brother of lil wayne? Haha.
Michaella: mind your own bizz biatch.
Kim: hm, Zayn weezy?!
Michaella: nope, ugh whatever kim. I'll go get something to eat. Do you want anything?
Kim: chips and soda pls. Thanks M-drizzy!
Michaella: HAHAHAHA!! Fck you K-shizzle

Then a loud knock interrupt us from fooling around. And Louis appeared with Liam. Louis as always look very stunning in his white shirt and jeans. Damn this guys didnt even need to try to look hot. We're in the same page tho me and my girls are bomb diggity. HAHAHA!!

Louis: what's with the thug name?!
Kim: you heard that? Omygod
Louis: yes my dear you're shouting too much.
Kim: oh bec Michaella right here are texting some Z-weezy and she kept on smiling while talking to whoever he was.
Michaella: whatever! I'll go now.
Louis: Knock first before you enter! You dont want to interrupt something right M-drizzy?

I cant help but laugh because Michaella was about to explode her face are now scarlet. She's blushing omygod my bubu is now a lady.

Michaella: YOU. ARE. DISGUSTING!! Use protection kiddos. Ciao.
Kim: dont forget my chips and soda. Loveyah
Louis: is there something between you two?
Kim: who? Me and michaella? Ofcourse not we're like sisters from another mother. She's my girl since we're still in our moms tummy. Hahaha
Louis: im just kidding. I know you're not a lezbo because you mesmerised by my charm the first time you saw me, dont try to deny it k-shizzle.
Kim: oh no you didnt!!

He stepped closer to me and i swear to god, butterflies in my stomach are throwing some party. Ugh i hate that louis affects me so much. Such as simple sweet gestures it turns out to be a huge deal for me. I can feel his hot breath in my forehead. Yes im not tall but im not short too. Lets say louis' taller than me. My face turned into crimson color bec of this adonis in front of me.

Liam: ehem! You know im still here right?!
Louis: yes mate, and thats the goal. To let you like a crap bec you're single. HAHAHA!
Liam: that hurts.
Louis: oh you're hurt, then maybe you should get out and find your own personal cave yeah mate?!
Liam: sassy louis is love.
Louis: Indeed. Now. Get out.

Liam laughed while walking towards the door with his hand up like he was surrendering. Then louis faced me again. Oh and the butterflies here again.

Louis: So...
Kim: so?
Louis: i bet Michaella's having a hard time on getting those chips bec she didnt came back. And liam's gone now. Sooo..

Im blushing real hard and that knot in my stomach are getting tighter holy cow. I can feel the sexual tension in this room. He's just staring at me and i cant help but to smile nervously while fidgeting my fingers. I hate staring games. So i turned my heels and sit in the couch and pretend reading the magazine again. Louis walked over and snatched the magazine in my hand. He sat on the coffee table in front of me and grab my hand.