Chapter 19

Chapter 19

-Zayn POV-

I smiled at Michaella's latest text message. She's the sweetest girl and I'm lucky to have her. She's also very beautiful and she makes me happy. She's a gift from heaven. I smirked as I type my reply.

To: Michaella
But babe, I miss you already. I miss your face, your smile, your eyes, your voice, your everything.. Xx

A few minutes later, my phone beeped and a message from Michaella appeared.

From: Michaella
Don't call me babe, Zayn. I'm not a pig, y'know. :)) But I miss you too, so much. When will I see you again?

To: Michaella
What about now? Let's go to the pub and hang out. X

From: Michaella
Alright... I'll see you there 😉

I hurriedly went into the bathroom to take a shower and then get ready. I'll be seeing my girl tonight, of course I want to look good.

-Michaella POV-

I looked at all of my dresses and began to try them all out. This is the hardest part of going out on a date, deciding which clothes I'm going to wear. I see this short, red mini dress and smiled. This should do.

After I finished getting ready, I text Zayn the name of the pub and rode a cab. He said that he'd be there in a minute, and that he'll just make a pit stop to get something. I arrive at the bar and settled for a booth near the door. I order my drinks and started taking shots.

A few minutes later, someone covered my eyes. I panic, what the fuck?
Michaella: What the fuck?! Who are you?! Creepy ass twat, stop it!
Zayn: (whispering) babe, i'm not a twat. Alright, alright.

Zayn removes his hands from my eyes and kissed my cheek.

Zayn: (whispering into my ear) Hello, beautiful. I missed you.
Michaella: I missed you too, zayn. What took you so long?
Z: well, i had to stop by a flower shop and buy this.

Zayn hands me a single red rose and sits at the chair in front of me. He eyed the bottles of alcohol on our table and ordered some more.

We took turns in drinking shots when I suddenly felt the urge to dance and seduce zayn. I stood up and let my hair loose, and went to the dance floor and started dancing sensually.

I felt two hands on my waist. I look up and saw Zayn dancing and grinding behind me. I turn around to face him and put my arms around his neck, dancing more closely. I hear him curse and moan, and he started kissing my neck. I close my eyes as sensations filled my mind, my thoughts naughty. I grabbed him and started kissing him. He cupped by butt and kissed me back. Ahh this feels so good.

-Zayn POV-

Fuck. Michaella's lips taste sweet, maybe because of the alcohol that we drank earlier. My hands caressed her back and she gripped my hair tightly. Fuck, she is so hot.
Zayn: Let's go back to my place. I need you.
Michaella: Okay. Take me there.

We ran out of the pub and went inside my car. She couldn't stop touching me, she kissed my neck and teased me and briefly palmed my crotch. Damn it, I need to drive faster.

We finally arrive at my house. I hurriedly unlocked my door, and went inside. I pinned Michaella against the wall and started kissing her again. She moaned, fuck she has a sexy moan. I started taking off her dress and I sat down on the sofa, her straddling me. She was gloriously naked on top of me, palming already erect bulge. I bit my lip hard, trying to contain my moans.
Zayn: Fuck, baby, I need you.
Michaella: I know, I need you too. But first we need to off your clothes.

She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it across the room. She licked my nipple and again, palming my crotch. Fuck.

-Michaella's POV-

Zayn's hands caressed my back and started cupping my butt and squeezing it. Fuck, this feels so good. He kissed my neck, my collarbones, and finally, my breasts. He licked one of my nipples while cupping and squeezing the other one. I moaned in pleasure, fuck he is good. I could cum if he continued to do this.

I was panting and gripping his hair tightly with my eyes closed. He teased me and while playing with my nipples. He was about to go inside me when suddenly, my phone rings from inside my purse.
Michaella: shit shit shit, zayn, wait. I have to get that, it might be dominic, checking if i'm at the hotel or something.
Zayn: Fuck, alright. Geez. But you better give me a handjob after that call.
Michaella: yes i will. (Answers the phone) hello?
Dom: Michaella! Where on hell are you?
Michaella: Uhm, i'm at the park, chilling. Why?
Dom: I need you to come back to the hotel because I need to tell you something. Please.
Michaella: fuck. Alright alright i'll be there. (Hangs up the phone) Zayn, i'm sorry but I have to get back to the hotel.
Zayn: but why? What about my handjob? Michaella.
Michaella: I'm sorry, I'll do it next time.

I started getting dressed again and ran out and hailed a cab.

-Dominic POV-

I called Michaella its already late and she's alone I think. Hmm. Where is she now?

Michaella: Brother! Why?
Dominic: Oh nothing.
Michaella: WHAT?
Dominic: Why?
Michaella: You said...
Dominic: I just said that. I just want you here. You're alone? And its late.
Michaella: Okay. Okay.