Chapter 39.1

Chapter 39.1

-Luke POV-

We're just gonna chill outside. Not a date just to relax and have some inspiration to write songs. We're in the park. Just strolling around and thank god there is no paps. But there are some fans who took some selfies but we told them not to tweet where we are.

Michaella: Its really nice to go out. With fresh air and be with the one I love.
Luke: You will have a double inspiration. Haha.
Michaella: So what are we doing here?
Luke: Just chill and think .
Michaella: Okay.

Our hands are still intertwined. We're sitting on the grass.

Luke: Do you know high school musical?
Michaella: I'm a fan of that when I was little.
Luke: So do you still know the songs?
Michaella: Some but not all.
Luke: You know what its good , listen or sing some songs it will help you to compose your own.
Michaella: Ohhh. Noted.

I started singing Everyday of HSM 2...

Luke: Once in a lifetime means there's no second chance, so i believe that you and me should grab it while we can.

Michaella: Thats my favourite. Omg.
Luke: Go. Sing.

Michaella: make it last forever , never give it back.

Both: Its our turn, and I'm lovin' where we're at. Because this moment's really all we have.

Everyday of our lives, wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight. Gotta run while we're young, and keep the faith. Everyday from right now, gonna use our voices and scream out loud, take my hand together we will celebrate. Oh, everyday.

Michaella: They say that you should follow
Luke: And chase down what you dream.
Michaella: But if you get lost and lose yourself.
Luke: what does it really mean.
Michaella: no matter where we're going
Luke: Oh yeah, it starts from where we are

Both: there's more to life when we listen to my heart, and because of you i've got the strength to start

Everyday of our lives, wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight. Gotta run while we're young, and keep the faith. Everyday from right now, gonna use our voices and scream out loud, take my hand together we will celebrate. Oh, everyday.

Luke: We're taking it back, we're doing it here together.
Michaella: It's better like that and stronger now than ever.
Luke: We're not gonna lose

Both: Cause we get to choose, that's how it's gonna be. Everyday of our lives. Wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight. Gotta run while we're young and keep the faith. Keep the faith

Everyday of our lives, wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight. Gotta run while we're young, and keep the faith. Everyday from right now, gonna use our voices and scream out loud, take my hand together we will celebrate. Oh, everyday.

Everyday.....

Luke: I'll promise you that you will smile everyday. I told you this that I will try my best not to make you cry. I love you Michaella Ricafort. Thank you for giving me a chance.
Michaella: Thank you. You made me very happy again. And thank you for supporting me always and helping me. I love you too Luke Hemmings. I'm thankful that you waited and you push your feelings to me. I love you I love you.

I kissed her on her lips. I don't care if we're kissing in public. Cause I really love this girl in front of me. My future Mrs. Hemmings.

I saw her typing on her phone.

Michaella: That is really effective. Thank you for that. Happiness can write songs.
Luke: Good. I can't wait to hear you sing that. Are we going back now?
Michaella: Lets enjoy the view first for a minute.