Chapter 41.1

Chapter 41.1

-Liam POV-

We're now at the bar. I invited my family , some friends and of course my best friends. We're all here now I'm happy cause we're complete. I am with Mira right now. And introducing her to my parents.

Liam: Its time Mira.
Mira: I'm nervous. This is it.
Liam: Don't be.

We're here now on my mom's table.

Karen: Happy Birthday baby.
Liam: Thanks mom. And by the way I'd like you to meet Mira my girlfriend. Karen: Awww. What a lovely girl. Come here and kiss me. Nice meeting you.
Mira: Nice meeting you too mrs. Payne.
Karen: Call me mom . Its fine.
Mira: Thanks mom .
Karen: May I borrow her Liam i'll introduce her to the family.
Liam: sure mom. See you later.

I'm now going to the loo when I saw a girl standing beside a table and hiding. I know her.

Liam: Why are you here? Please go. Its my day. Dont ruin it.
Sophia: I'm just here to say Happy Birthday and I still love you.
Liam: Thank you for the greeting . But I chose Mira and you said its over. So goodbye.
Sophia: Please Liam.

She hugged me. I removed her hands.

Liam: We're done. Go now.
Sophia: I'm not going to stop.
Liam: Please go .

Thank god she's gone now. And Mira is coming.

Mira: Is everything okay ?
Liam: Yeah yeah. Lets go to our table.

We're going to our table with 1D, Six Bomb and 5SOS. While the dj is playing some songs.

Liam: Are you enjoying guys?
Louis: Yes. Super.
Dominic: Yeah.
Liam: Oh where's Mikey?
Calum: In the bath room. Doing some things. Hahaha. You know what will happen tonight. Hahahah.
Liam: Oh. I know. Hi novelle. Goodluck. Haha
Michaella: i told you don't scare her.
Novelle: I'm fine haha.
Liam: Okay enjoy the unlimited drinks, food, i have photo booth there and some other things there. Just enjoy.
Louis: As always we enjoyed your birthday.
Harry: Yeah yeah!
Niall: Unli foods are the best.
Dominic: You always love food. Hahaha.

And we're drinking and having so much fun tonight. Happy birthday to me . Yey.

Me and Mira are going to the photo booth to take some photos.

-Ashton POV-

I know that Glesai accepts Harry's apology so they're okay now and she's really honest she told me that Harry is courting her also its fine with me. Its competition but I don't want to ruin our friendship so I'll talk to him. I know Gles really likes Harry I know that she will choose him over me I have this feeling. But i don't want to be negative. I'll fight . I'm nit giving her up.

Harry: Hey man. I want to talk to you.
Ashton: Haha. Me too. So there is no awkward moment for us haha.
Harry: yeah.
Ashton: We're friends, we like the same girl and I know you're courting her again. Man to man talk may the best man win, no hard feelings.
Harry: No hard feelings, best man wins and clean fight.
Ashton: deal. But i'm telling you i am really competitive.
Harry: we have the same attitude. So yeah. Deal.

We're doing shake hands and fist bump. Challenge accepted. I'll prove Glesai that I am deserving.

Glesai: So what are you guys doing? Haha.
Ashton: Nothing just man to man talk.
Glesai: I see. Okay guys les clear this things between the three of us. Don't fight . I don't want to see the two of you fighting okay.
Harry: Yes ma'am.
Glesai: We're clear. Haha. Thank you. But for now lets party and its Liam's birthday okay.
Ashton: Yes ma'am.
Liam: Is everything okay guys?
Glesai: Yes yes.
Liam: Order anything you want guys. Don't be shy. Haha. Enjoy.
Harry: Sure man. Whooo.

- Michael POV -

Im still in the washroom, preppin up to face the girl that six bomb talking about. I havent seen her yet, but the way the girls talked about her it seems like she's pretty cool and a fine lady. I washed my face and i faced the mirror.

Michael: ZAYYUUUMMM!! U so smooth Michael! so smoooothhh!!!

Im talking to myself to regain my confidence. I left the washroom and now heading back to our table. I saw a new face joining our table, she sat beside Michaella. I think I saw her before but I cant hardly recognize when and where.

Luke: hey you've gone too long, what did you do? Where did you go? HAHAHA.

I punched Luke's arm because I know he's teasing me.

Luke: what was that for?
Michael: shut up. Mind your own shizz.

The girl beside Michaella looks familiar, I dont know where and when I saw her, but I know I saw her somewhere. Michaella noticed my confusion.

Michaella: oh, Mikey. This is Novelle, one of band's best girl and real friend back from the Ph. And now she's Dominic's new assistant.

She nudged me then whispered.

Michaella: she's the girl we're talking about. Im a good match maker aren't I Mikey? HAHAHA.

I just laughed sarcastically, she's pretty, she looks like a shy teenager.

Novelle: Hello.

I snapped back on reality. She's really shy, she's playing with her finger.

Michael: hi, im Michael and my band sucks.
Luke: Mikey that's not the proper way to introduce yourself with this fine lady.
Michael: what? That's true! Im in a band and it sucks.
Novelle: hey your band is one of the dopest band ever. Im a fan actually.
Michael: oh really, well thanks.

I dont know but Novelle has this effect on me where i can't create a nice and 'ol good conversarion. Not that i dont want to talk to her but it seems like she's a perfectionist, i dont know if she can handle my dumbness or she might misinterpret my way on handling a conversation, im afraid that i might messed up. But whatever, i wont let this day pass not talking to her. To be honest i like her. Not like as in like but like as in i like to be friends with her.. Or more..

Calum: So Mikey! Hahahaha.
Michael: What now?
Camille: Why so shy? Hahaha.
Michael: No I'm not.
Camille: Yes You Are! Haha.
Michael: Can we just enjoy the night.
Calum: Okay okay! Hahaha.
Camille: And enjoy Novelle. Hahaha.

-Liam POV-

I'll go to the DJ Booth right now and i'll just talk a little bit and play some songs and what ever. I really enjoyed this party.

Liam: Hey everyone listen. Thank you for coming to my party. Hahaha and thank you again. Hahaha. I hope you enjoyed and you ate a lot. And yeah. Enjoy the rest of the night. DJ Paynoooooo will play now some songs. Whoooo.

My guest are shouting happy birthday and partying. One of the best birthday.