Chapter 16

Chapter 16

-Abby POV-

I'm going to London tonight. I need to get him back. Dominic is mine and only mine. I hope my plans will work. Now I'm on the plane. And I'm so lucky that his location services is on. And also I have his number. No one can stop me right now.

[Hotel]

-Dominic POV-

Oh! What a day. Love the weather. I wanna go out alone. I need me time. I need to think. I don't want stress right now. *Inhale* *Exhale*

Dominic: Hey I'll go out.
Michaella: May I join you?
Dominic: No. It's my me time. Not you and me time. Haha.
Michaella: K fine.

[Park]

I'm now walking in the park alone and trying to figure out things. Trying to remember who Abby Williams is. Why I can't remember anything about her. Who is she? I need to know! Is she really important? Do we have a past? I'm so confused right now? This should be my me time. But why is this happening? Ugh. And someone covered my eyes and I'm shocked she's here. Abby is here.

Abby: Heyy! Surprise.
Dominic: What are you doing here?
Abby: What are you not happy?
Dominic: Uhm. I can't remember you.
Abby: Well I'll make you remember me?

(Flashback)

15 years ago!

Abby and Dominic are best friend since grade school, they have promises to each other. When they reach the legal age they will be together as a couple. They are happy, they are in a relationship for almost 5 years but something happened....

(End of Flashback)

Abby: See ! So you know me now?
Dominic: yeah! But that's ages ago.
Abby: Do you still love me?
Dominic: No. I told you that was before.
Abby: But why?
Dominic: Because you left me hanging.I went through hell. You didn't call or texted me? What? My life that time is miserable. And thanks to my friends and twin.
Abby: No. I wrote a letter. But I think my parents didn't give it to you.
Dominic: Stop. Yes you did left me.You just dumped all the good times we have our relationship. You didn't tell me where are you going? You just left.
Abby: No I'm sorry. We have family problems that time.
Dominic: What an excuse? Lets clear things up. I have a girlfriend now and I love her so much. She complete me.
Abby: Really? I'm gonna make her life miserable.
Dominic: Do it. Or i'll be your sworn enemy. Did you planned all of this? The fixed marriage thing?
Abby: Yes. Because I love you so much.
Dominic: That is not going to happen. Mark my words. Don't try me Abby.
Abby: Soon. You'll be calling me because of that girl. I'm still gonna wait for that time.

And I'm shocked she kissed me. I pushed her.And Gemma saw it but instead of running she faces Abby. And slaps her. I think she heard everything and she saw what happened.

Dominic: I can explain.
Gemma: No. I know what happened. I heard and saw everything. And you?
Abby: Me? What?
Gemma: Back off ! He's my man. And you?
Abby: I'm his ex.
Gemma: Yes. You are the ex , the past but I'm the present and the future. So get out of the picture.
Abby: Uhmm. Girl. I get what I want and I want him.
Gemma: So? Do you think i'll agree with that?
Abby: Yes you will. Because he's mine first.
Gemma: so? It doesn't mean you own him right?
Abby: Ugh.
Gemma: What do you think of boys a worm? There's an early bird promo? The early bird catches the worm?
Abby: Stop.
Gemma: So what now? You're taking it against me that i fell in love with him after you dumped him .right?
Abby: No I didn't dumped him.
Gemma: Yes you did. He went through hell and you didn't care?
Dominic: Enough girls. Abby please get out. I love this girl so much and you have nothin to do with that.
Abby: You are happy now! But i'll ruin your relationship mark my words.
Gemma: Go. I'm ready for that bitch!
Abby: See you soon lovebirds.

And now I thought this is not a stressful day for me.but I'm wrong this is a hella stressful day.

Dominic: I'm so sorry Gemma.
Gemma: No don't say that. Its fine. I saw and heard everything.
Dominic: I love you and thank you for understanding the situation.
Gemma: I love you too. I'll always love you. I'll fight for you.

I kissed her on her lips with love. She kissed me back.

Dominic: We have a flight to catch. Lets go.
Gemma: Lets go. They're waiting for us.
Dominic: Can we forget what happened earlier?
Gemma: Yeah sure.

[Brussels, Belgium]

- Niall POV -

New day, new place, new faces. Im so stoked for the concert later. Putting smile on everyones faces was quite flattering, I mean i still can't believe that we're performing in front of thousands of people and those people never fail on showing how special we are to them. These are some of the reasons why I love my job.

Waking up on a nice weather here in Brussels. It means I got a chance to see Alyssa again. We arrived here in Brussels earlier than them, so I assumed she's still sleeping. So instead of calling her, I just send her a message.

To: MY QUEEN
Good Morning sleepyhead. Miss you wanna kiss you. Cant wait to see you later. I know you're tired. I just want you to know that you're the first thing that comes to my mind in the morning. Won't say the "L" words yet. But you know you're special to me. Laters. xx

- Alyssa POV -

My head hurts like hell. I really need an advil today, I looked for my phone to text Gles if she had advil. I have a few messages. First message from Dom asking if we arrived safe in Brussels. He wasn't able to come with us because he need to fix something back in London. Next message is from Cams, asking if I want to grab brunch with her. Next is Niall.... What?! YES NIALL TEXTED OMYGOD!!

From: Nialler
Good Morning sleepyhead. Miss you wanna kiss you. Cant wait to see you later. I know you're tired. I just want you to know that you're the first thing that comes to my mind in the morning. Won't say the "L" words yet. But you know you're special to me. Laters. xx

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! My heart is beating so fast it feels like it will explode any minute now!! What does he mean "he wont say the "L" words yet" ? What "L" stands for? Love? Like? Im confused. But on the bright side he admit that Im a special person. I honestly feel the same tho. I hit the reply button and now typing message that can top his message earlier.

To: Nialler
Oh why hell there Mr. Horan, good to know that i have an affect to you like that. And Im pretty sure that i missed you too and cant wait to see you at the venue later. It sucks that we're in different hotels. And I want you to know that you're always in my mind. xo

Then I hit the send button and groaned a little because of this stupid ass headache.