Chapter 49.1

Chapter 49.1

Gemma's POV -

When we arrived at my room, I cant help but think that the girls will be lonely because their boyfies will be gone for a couple of days. I need to divert their attention so they will not feel sad, they will leave for New York tomorrow night so i made a plan to throw a slumber party for the girls tonight. Of course I asked Dom to help me out and he gladly agree with me.

He told Michaella immediately about the slumber party and she said that she's up for it tho she's sick. I called the other girls and they all agree. I asked for a bigger room in the hotel and they gave us a villa. A right location for a girly slumber party.

Gemma: we need to go to the grocery now.
Dom: why? You can ask for a food on the restaurant downstairs.
Gemma: no thats too expensive. I prefer finger foods like chips, gummy bears, beers and a likes. Then i'll order pizza in a while.
Dom: okay babe. Whatever you say.

We went to the nearest grocery to buy some things we need for the party and went back to the hotel.

I only have 30 mns to get ready. The girls will be here anytime soon. The villa that the hotel gave us is cosy and at the same time elegant. We have an infinity pool all by ourselves with a view of the city lights, a jacuzi, a high ceiling, a billiards pool and everything we need. Im so hyped. The girls will surely love this.

Dom fix the table outside near the pool where the drinks and foods will be placed. I hug him behind, just showing off a sweet gesture. I really think that i dont do anything extravagant for Dom, unlike him. He turned around and now he's facing me. He push a stands of my hair in my ear.

Dom: yes babe?
Gemma: nothing. Its just sometimes i have this feeling that i dont deserve you. I mean you deserve someone better.
Dom: hey babe dont say that. You're perfect to me. Why you suddenly think about that?
Gemma: you almost give everything to me, while im here doing nothing.
Dom: babe listen to me carefully. I dont need anything. Having you is enough.

Im so lucky to have Dom as my boyfriend. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

After a few minutes, a loud knock cracked the silence in the whole villa. I know that the girls here because they rather knock than use the doorbell. HAHAHAHA. Dom went to our room downstairs. Because he received the note that this party is exclusive for girls.

Michaella: PARTY IS HERE.
Aly: OMG THIS ROOM IS MASSIVE.
Gles: ikr? Feels like we're at the top of the world.
Kim: just at the top of the building bitch.

I walked towards them and gave them a warm hug.

Gemma: so are you ready to rock the night?
Camille: 100%

They're so cute. Wearing different PJ's. I know they are all excited about this party, actually we are all excited.

Gemma: so before we start, i set some rules for this party. First, no phone allowed.

They all gasped, and i giggled. Oh these girls!

Gemma: second, no boys name. And third, no party pooper.

They all agree with my rules. We enjoyed the night. Im really glad that I atleast help them to ease the sadness in them because of the boys leaving. They say nothing but I know how it feels.

Michaella as a light drinker she asked if she can sleep already. I told her that of course she can, i dont want to push her. Then Aly went also to the room to sleep. Next is Kim and Cams. Then Gles follow them. Mira as the most matured among the girls stay with me but soon she also slept on the couch.

Its past 3 when our little slumber party ends. I went to mine and Dom's room quietly. I dont want to disturb him. He's peacefully sleeping. I slowly lay down in bed and pull the comforter. I fell asleep in just a snap. Maybe because of the alcohol.