Chapter 33.2

Chapter 33.2

- Luke POV -

Me and Michael are now playing fifa and im winning when Calum came into our hotel room.

Luke: where were u?
Calum: Im with Ashton, we went to the pub downtown with Camille and Im not sure if thats Glesai because she changed her looks.
Michael: what do you mean she changed her looks?
Calum: like the old Glesai was dead and gone and new Glesai are idk just see for yourself.
Luke: where's Ash?
Calum: she's with gles, idk where the hell they go.

We continue playing fifa while calum's kept on blabbering about Camille and their dates. Im not paying attention, im too focused on defeating Michael.

Luke: goal 3-1 mikey 3-1.
Michael: that 3 will be stuck at 3 forever, get ready to lose dumbfckk.
Luke: we'll see!!
Michael: that attitude!! Thats the reason why Michaella hates u!!
Luke: did u just used michaella to distract me?!
Michael: maybe!

Calum didnt mind us. He's just sitting beside me and playing or doing whatever with his phone. Then he excuse his self and went to the balcony. We're too busy playing we didn't mind him.

Calum: Luke, Michaella's asking if you're fine.

Did she really asked that? Im not aware that she knows my existence. I just know that I pissed her off doing nothing. I dont know how to react. Whenever Michaella are involved im always speechless, that's her effect on me, i dont know why, she's just a normal girl playing guitar and singing like me, nothing else. But that simple attitude of her captured my heart without me knowing it. I just woke up one day that i like her and i want to spend my life with her. Sounds cheesy but thats the truth. I snapped on my own thoughts when Calum sat beside me.

Calum: so bro, camille's asking if you want to join us getting some coffee downtown, she's with Kim and wait for it Michaella.
Michael: ofcourse Luke will come.
Luke: i'll stay, i dont want to ruin Michaella's day. Sounds like she's having fun.
Calum: oh Lucas dont be a wussy pussy! Ofcourse you wouldnt do that. Dont be so naive.
Luke: im not. Cant you see whenever im around Michaella's always pissed like i dint know what i did to her, why is she so mad to me?!
Michael: because ur giant and ur like a dumbfck around her.
Luke: what do you want me to do?
Michael: be a badass, be urself and go get her.
Luke: you think it will work?
Michael: thats my idea. So 101% it will work. It should be.
Calum: cmon guys. They're will be there in like 10mns.

I have no choice, i groaned and finally agreed with Calum and Michael. While leaving the hotel, i keep on repeating what michael said in my mind like a mantra. "Be a badass, just be urself and go get her" i didnt noticed that we already entering the coffee shop and finding a booth for 6. The girls are not here yet, yay!

Luke: im so nervous fck!
Michael: what are u Lucas? 8? Should I call ur momma! Im starting to worry u know! HAHAHAHHA
calum: lukey baby theres no reason to be nervous, its just michaella not mila kunis.

I just gave them a middle finger salute when the bell door rings. I saw the three girls wearing sweat pants and just a tee. They really dont care bout their appearance! I pretend to play on my phone when i felt someone sat beside me, i didnt bother to look up maybe its just Michael who changed his sits because of Camille, but....

Michaella: hey lucifer whats up?
Luke: hey... Uhm.. Michaella.. H-hi..

I mentally face palmed. Wtf luke stop stuttering it makes you look like a jerk! And i remembered what Mikey's told me earlier. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Be a badass, be yourself and go get her" i regain my confidence, i put my arms around her shoulder, she gasped. Haah! Got you.