Chapter 36

Chapter 36

-Dominic POV-

I miss my sister. She doesn't have time for me. Always Luke Luke. I'm not against but I'm jealous. She's in Australia we will see each other after a week. And we're leaving tonight for US and Canada Tour. But we're still on a break.

Calling Michaella....

Michaella: Heeeeey!
Dominic: So how are you?
Michaella: Oh I'm fine. We're having fun. Me , Glesai and Camille are having fun.
Dominic: Why you don't text or call me ?
Michaella: i texted you last last night.Oh. You miss me? Haha.
Dominic: that was 2 days ago. You don't have time for your brother! Always Luke Luke.
Michaella: Don't worry. I miss you too. Don't be jealous. Love you twinnie.
Dominic: Okay. Love you too. See you in L.A. next week. We're leaving later.
Michaella: Oh really! Take care. And don't be a jelly brother. Just be with Gemma okay.
Dominic: Okay okay!
Michaella: Byeeee.

She hanged up. Okay. I'll see her next week. And tease her. Haha. The lads and I will play WWE 2k15 in my room. Yeah. Wrestling.

Louis: Hey man, what's up?
Dominic: I'm fine. Lets play now. Who's first?
Louis: Okay lets have a deal.
Liam: What is it?
Niall: Where's Harry?
Dominic: He's with Gemma, I think they'll buy something.
Niall: Okay okay. So whats the deal?
Louis: So we will play like by two's. Me vs Liam then Dom vs Niall then the winners will have a match. Then the losers will order and pay for our food. Then the loser of the last round will buy drinks like beer or what.
Dominic: Deal! I'm undefeated in this game.
Liam: Hah. Deal.
Niall: Yeah . Its on.
Louis: Dom this will be the first time you will be defeated.
Dominic: I don't think so.

So Louis and Liam are playing, Louis is Randy Orton and Liam is Seth Rollins they're playing then boom RKO out of nowhere. Liam lost. Its now me and Niall. I chose John Cena and he chose Dean Ambrose. And yeah we're playing.

Niall: No no no no no .
Dominic: Attitude Adjustment then 1 2 3. Ting ting ting. Hahaha . Told you man.
Niall: Ugh. What do you want?
Louis: So its me against you. I told you this will be your first defeat.
Dominic: Lets see. But Liam and Niall order now. So we can eat after i'll kicked the arse of the great Tomo.
Louis: No you can't.
Niall: So what do you want guys?
Dominic: Pizza
Louis: Nachos, Fries with cheese and bacon.
Dominic: I'm hungry what about a Burrito and Chicken Wings.
Liam: Sounds great. We'll order now.
Louis: Add Calamari please .
Niall: Anything.
Louis: So who are you going to use?
Dominic: Roman Reigns
Louis: Mine is Kane

So me and Louis are playing now. Cursing and cursing and cursing. While Liam and Niall is watching. And then....

Dominic: Uhhhhwaaah . Superman Punch. Boogsh. Spear. 1 2 3 ting ting ting.
Louis: Fck. I hate you.
Dominic: I told you. Hahaha . Order beer now.
Louis: Lets play FIFA. I can win there.
Dominic: I know. Hahaha . Lets watch WWE Live soon. Hahah . I'm a big fan.
Louis: Really. Sure . If we have time.
Dominic: Yeah!
Niall: Our food is here.

-Louis POV-

So Dominic invited us to his room because his sister is with 5SOS. And also I want to talk to him about something that I know he will be very happy about it. But first we will eat.

Louis: Why are you so good in WWE?
Dominic: Well I have WWE 2k10 until now. I always play it. So I mastered it already. Hahaha.
Niall: That's not fair. This is like the 2nd time i played that.
Dominic: Its fine Nialler. You can have it if you want.
Niall: Really?
Dominic: Sure. Since you're the one who always play PS right?
Niall: Yeahh. I'm going to post it on Instagram. Wait. I'll tag you.

*Photo*
niallofficial Thank You @dricafort for WWE 2k15. I'll beat you soon. Haha.

Comments: