Chapter 33.3

Chapter 33.3

- Camille POV -

We were all surprised when Michaella and Luke came back like they were an actual couple. What happened to i-hate-you-so-much-luke-hemmings? Their fingers are intertwining, i can tell by their actions that there somethings going on with these two. I nudged calum who's busy talking with the others.

Camille: Look at those two. They're so cute.
Calum: we're cuter babe.
Camille: im serious. Look at them, you'll never thought that Micz can finally admit her feelings to Luke. Im her friend, i want nothing for her but happiness.
Calum: you're a good friend babe.
Camille: and im a good girlfriend.
Calum: tell me about it.

Calum grinned like a mental, i dont know if he's teasing me or what. If he is i have no idea why. He pulled me closer to him then he whispered in my ears.

Calum: y dont we go to my hotel to test how good girlfriend are u?! Can we?
Camille: we will leave them?
Calum: cmon babe, they're adult. Micz and Kim are older than you, they can handle Luke and Mikey.
Michael: Oi! I heard my name. Why?
Calum: Hahahaha i just told cams right here that ur matured enough.
Michael: wow thanks mate.
Camille: can you feel the sarcasm mikey?

Michael pulled a face like he was defeated. We laughed at mikey's reaction. Then calum asked me again.

Calum: so, to my hotel?
Camille: ok babe.

We said are goodbyes to them. Michaella and Kim keeps on teasing me like why do we need to go at Calum's. Did we not enjoy their company and others. I just laughed it off and gave my girls a hug and tell them to take care. Calum gave the lads a fist bump.

Michael: you know what to do. You're at the right age. I dont want little calum and cams running around. Yet! hahahaha

I gave michael a soft punch in the arm. Then calum pull me over and put his arms around my shoulder then we left the coffee shop. We walked at the cold pavements hand in hand, talking about everything under the sun until we reached his hotel. Good thing that his hotel are few blocks away from the coffee shop. We rode the elevator, Calum keeps on kissing my hair. Is he sniffing? Oh god.

Calum: what's ur shampoo?
Camille: sriously calum?
Calum: what? Im just curious. Thats all.

I let a loud laugh and I snort reason for calum to laugh like theres no tomorrow, i feel embarrassed. We reached calum's room and i walked towards the bed instantly.

Calum: do u want anything babe?
Camille: i just want u.
Calum: eager are we?

Then i pulled a puppy face and pull the duvet that nows covering my body. Calum sat beside me, he's now facing me.

Camille: what?
Calum: nothing! Youre just so beautiful.
Camille: hah whatever!

Then he lean closer to me and his lip connect with mine. At first the kiss was passionate but it became rough. He harshly kissed me, he almost bit my lower lip. A groan escaped my lips, he took advantage of that then i felt his tongue inside my mouth. I kissed him back torridly then I pull off, a smirk playing on my lips. A little teasing wont get hurt. Then i turned around now facing my back to him. He growled, sounds like he's annoyed. He stood up at the edge of the bed, hands on his waist.

Calum: REALLY CAMILLE? REALLY?!
Camille: what did i do now? Hahaha. Im tired.
Calum: oh u want to play? Daddy's got you. Dont worry.

The grinned playing on his face are so hot at the same time scary. He looks a like a pedo. But I know he's just fooling around. And being Camille i know to myself that I wont fooled by Calum. HAHAHAHA. I stood up. I push Calum lightly, backing him up against the wall. I never wanted to be a submissive, I want to control things, sorta. but No, im not a control freak.

Camille: you think u can play with me? Im way better. You know that DADDY.

Emphasizing the word daddy caught him off guard. He was breathing so fast like he might faint any moment and i dont know the reason. I ruffled his hair and whispered,

Camille: i thought you got me daddy? Why are you acting like this is ur first time?!

I press my lips against his, this time more urgency, he kissed back. Our tongues swirl around each other. I attached my lips on his ear lobe down to his neck, a moan escaped his lips. Leaving wet kisses on his exposed skin, i suck slightly the side of his neck that im sure will leave a love bite. He pull my shirt, he looked at me, admiring my body. This time he kissed me down to my neck while rubbing my back and side. He unclasp my bra, exposing my pair.

Calum: never thought u got a nice pair there.
Camille: its not like this is our first time cal.
Calum: were drunk during the first. So it doesnt count.

Calum leaves rough kisses down to my pairs, making me moan softly. He now pulled off his shirt, its my time to admire his toned body. Im so turned on by the way his pants hangs on his torso. I kneel down, i fumble with his belt then unbutton his jeans, leaving him in his boxer. I stoop up and kissed him again. I can feel his erection. I put my hands inside his boxer and palm him. He was surprised. His eyes are closed and he's biting his lips. Im down on my knee on a cold floor. I pull down his boxer and his length springing free. I lick the tip of his length while I wrapped my hand on his length.

Camille: my time to say... EAGER are we?
Calum: stop teasing baby girl.
Camille: i love it when u call me that name.
Calum: i would love too if you call me daddy.

Then i suck his length gently. Playing my tongue on the tip.

Calum: s-shit! Stop teasing and suck me off. Ffs.
Camille: yes daddy.
Calum: thats it!

I continue to suck him off, i looked at him under my lashes, his eyes squeezed closed as he moans while grabbing my hair making me take more of his length in my mouth.

I jerk the part of his length that couldnt fit in mouth. Calum mumbles some curses while breathing deeply and it turns me on. Calum starts fcking my mouth, his tip are reaching the back of my throat and i almost gagged. I play his balls with my free hand causing him to moan my name.

Calum: fck im almost there.

He whines and he begins to thrust more harder into my mouth, making me moan and sends vibration to calum. I watched him getting closer. His abs are now flexing and his breathing becoming uneven. A beads of sweats are now forming in his forehead and chest. He continuously thrust into my mouth.

Calum: yeah, thats it. Im almost cumming.

His thrust becoming sloppier. Then he groaned loudly and exhaled heavily. His moan become louder in every thrust as i keep sucking him, then i feel a hot salty liquid into my mouth and I swallow it. Standing to my feet, i studied his face. God this man is beyond perfect. His eyes are still shut, his breathing are still shaky. Then i went back to the bed and pull again the duvet. After a minute or so he lay down beside me.

Calum: that was the best blow job ever.
Camille: you're just saying that because im here.
Calum: no i swear babe. The way you call me daddy, the way u look at me and the way you swallow my load. Thats so fcking hot.

I dont have idea how red i am with his comments but im sure my blood are all over my face at the moment.

Calum: i like you Cams.
Camille: i know. Hahaha
Calum: and im starting to love you.

I was dumbfounded. I know we like each other, i didnt expect to hear that another "L" word to him anytime soon.

Camille: i love you too Calum.
Calum: how about 2nd round? This time allow me to do the honor.

I laughed with his comment. And you know what happened next.