Chapter 27

Chapter 27

- Harry POV -

Im about to take a nap here in my hotel room when someone knocked on my door real loud, like hold the fck up Im almost there. I picked up my white shirt because yep It's more comfy sleeping naked, but no Im wearing my boxer tho. I open my door and Gemma appeared at my door with Michaella, damn she looks awful. It's like she's crying for decade.

Harry: Wtf? What happened to you?
Gemma: Long story short, Dom's mad at me. Real mad.
Michaella: Actually its pretty lame that he got mad because you gave Zayn's number to me. Like who's normal person will actually do that?
Gemma: No Michaella, from the start I know how Dom's pissed with Zayn, and still, I gave his number to you. So it's my fault, really!
Harry: I don't get it. You know that Dom's holding a grudge with Zayn right?!

Gemma nodded but she cant look at me.

Harry: He told you that because he trusted you?
* Gemma nodded again while checking the tip of her hair *
Harry: He warned you that never involved yourself with Michaella and Zayn, right?
Gemma: Damn it Haz, you're always right. Ugh! I need a drink or two.

I didn't see this coming, knowing Gemma. She's not that type of girl that you can always spot in a pub. She's definitely felt bad about this situation of her and Dominic. She asked me to join her and the girls in the pub downtown. And ofcourse being the great and cool brother I joined them. I know that Gles would be there too.

* on the phone with Ritz *
Michaella: OK! Meet us at the lobby. Will be there in like 2 or 3 mns.

But in my dismay, Gles wasn't there because she's not feeling well. I really like to run back to my room as fast as I can when I saw Ritz, she's a bad news! But i wanted to be on my sisters side when she feel bad. We hailed a cab. Ritz want to sit beside me thanks to Kim for not letting her. We arrived at the pub and a pool of paps we're already there waiting for us. Security assist us as we walked in the entrance of the pub. The girls especially Gemma and Michaella ordered tons of liquor.

Harry: Whoa! Do you really think I'll allow you girls to drink these drinks?! It can cause you alcohol intoxication do you know that?
Michaella: Uhm Harry! We're aldult. We can do whatever we want. If we want to finish these rounds of drink. We will finish it!
Harry: Whatever!
Gemma: Live a little, brother!

- Ritz POV -

We're here in the most luxurious pub down town. And I'm with my girls and Harry. Thank God Gles can't make it so it's my time to make a move with Harry.

Last night I went to my friend who's studying her masters here in the UK. And I told her about Harry. She said my feelings are pretty fcked up but she knows me well, she know that I will do whatever to get what I want. I told her my plan but I didn't know that I can make my plans this fast. That good friend of mine gave me a pill. She told me that if I mixed it with a drinks and then someone will drank it, that person will feel dizzy and stuff. Yep it some kind of drugs but who cares right? I asked Harry if he's drinking.

Ritz: hey Haz don't be a party pooper. Have some fun.
Harry: Im good, I dont need to get wasted. I'll be the one to take care of Gemma for sure.
Ritz: oh cmon Haz, she can handle herself.

I tried to seduce him, but nothing happen. He's always on his phone maybe texting Gles. That bitch!!

Ritz: Oh no Harry you should drink atleast two!
Ritz: Waiter, can I have two shots here?

When the waiter tossed my order, Harry's facing the dance floor, he wasn't paying attention to whatever I do. I pulled the can where the pill placed. Then I dissolved it in Harry's drinks. Then I gave it to him.