Chapter 31

Chapter 31

-Dominic POV-

I'm with Gemma at the moment. We're here on my room.So much stress as in stress not just stress but STRESS. I need to find a temporary lead guitarist. We have concert later. Yes I need to find someone right now.

Dominic: Hey babe,
Gemma: Yes babe?
Dominic: Uhm. Do you play guitar?
Gemma: Sorry babe, but I really don't. And I don't want to play in front of many people i'm shy. Hihi.
Dominic: Oh it's fine. Lets go outside. I still have 2 girls to ask. Can you join me?
Gemma: Sure. And after asking them . Can we go outside and like walk have some fresh air and don't think about stress?
Dominic: Sure babe, thanks for always supporting me! Love you.
Gemma: As always. And I love you too.

I kissed her. And we're walking to Novelle's room.

*Knock Knock*

Novelle: Oh sir? Yes? Do you need something? Or what?
Dominic: Nope. But do you play guitar?
Novelle: I'm sorry sir but no. I really don't have any talent on playing any instruments. Sorry.
Dominic: Its fine. Thank you.
Gemma: Thats okay. You still have one choice right?
Dominic: Yes. Lets go to her.

We're going to Mira's room. I jope I hope.

*Knock knock*

Mira: Oh Dom, why? And Hi Gemma.
Gemma: Hi!
Dominic: Do you play guitar?
Mira: Have you forgotten ? I have guitar collection. And yes I play it. Haha.
Dominic: Oh shoot. Thank God. You saved me.
Mira: Haha . I know . So yeah I'll play until Ritz is back.
Dominic: Thank you very much. We have concert later.
Mira: Oh sure. And yeah I'm practicing now. And Michaella asked me last night about that. So yes. Haha. She didn't told you.
Dominic: Oh. But at least I can breathe now. Okay. See you later.
Mira: Sure. See you. And Gemma
Gemma: Yeah ! See you.

Oh. Thank God. Mira saved my band. There is no life in music without Lead Guitar. So yeah. We're in the park right now. Walking walking. Talking about our lives, and anything.

Gemma: So are you okay now?
Dominic: Yes. I'm relieved.
Gemma: At least you're smiling now.

*Ring Ring*

Gemma: Hello!
Michaella: hey sis. I need you.
Gemma: Why?
Michaella: Let's go to the mall!
Gemma: Wait. I'll ask your brother........ He said its okay
Michaella: I'll wait for you here. Before i'll take a bath.
Gemma: Sure. Bye.

*End Call*

And yeah because of my sister. We're going back to the Hotel now.

-Michaella POV-

Oh. Zayn and I will see each other to the mall. But i need Gemma to cover me. Ugh. I really hate doing that but I want to see Zayn. I miss him so much.

To: Z-weezy

Hey, see you later. Miss you so much. I'll bring Gemma so my brother will not be suspicious. Okay.

From: Z-weezy

Me too. I miss you . See you . Yes sure.

Oh this is it. I'm gonna see him again. But Gemma doesn't know that I'm going to meet Zayn there. Because she's not gonna go with me if she knows the truth.

Gemma: We're here.
Michaella: Okay I'll go take a bath now.
Gemma: I'll go to Harry first. Text me when you're done. Okay?
Michaella: Sure.
Gemma: Babe i'll go to Harry.
Dominic: Okay okay.

-Dominic POV-

We're home. And Michaella is now taking a shower and her phone is here, she left it and i'm lucky. cause its unlocked. I'm browsing her messages. And who's this Z-weezy that she'll meet today. And she's gonna use Gemma. Hmm. Now I think this is another stress. I dialled the number of Z-Weezy and yes I'm right its Zayn. My sister didn't listen to me. Okay i'm still chill. I'm not gonna burst now. I have plans. I'll stalk them.

Michaella: Hey twin, have you seen my phone?
Dominic: It's here in the couch.
Michaella: Okay!
Dominic: Enjoy later. Text Gemma now.
Michaella: Okay okay! I'm ready in 5minutes.

I'm ready too. Ready to stalk. I have all the details now.

-Gemma POV-

We're now on the mall, and yes Michaella bought shoes again. And many more. And she's now hungry.

Michaella: Hey. I'm hungry.
Gemma: Where do you want to eat?
Michaella: Uhm. In Gizzlars Cafe you want? My treat?
Gemma: Sure why not. Anywhere.

And so we're walking. And I saw Zayn . Yes its Zayn.

Gemma: Michaella Ricafort, are you serious?
Michaella: I'm so sorry. I know you're not gonna go out with me if you know that I'll meet Zayn today.
Gemma: Have you forgotten what happened last week? Why didn't you listen to your brother?
Michaella: Please don't tell him.
Gemma: I'm telling you Michaella. Go. i'll eat somewhere.
Michaella: Thank you. You're the bestest.

I'm gonna eat somewhere. I don't know where. Hmmm. Ooh. Someone put his hand on my mouth. Oh jizz is this kidnapping? Oh no. Someone help me.

Dominic: Hey hey! Open your eyes. I don't kidnap you. Haha.
Gemma: DOM? Why are you ? Here? I can explain.
Dominic: No need to explain. I'm stalking the both of you. And I know you really don't know anything. But I'll tell now the real secret so Michaella will stop dating that.
Gemma: I'm sorry.
Dominic: I told you. Don't be. I read all the messages of Zayn and Michaella. So its fine. I'll just surprise them. But please don't go there.
Gemma: Okay okay! I'll go now . I'm hungry.
Dominic: Okay take care. I'll call you later.

Okay it's time.

-Zayn POV-

I'm gonna see her now. I'm gonna tell the real thing. Yeah. This is not okay. I don't want her to be hurt. Dom is right. I know she'll be very angry to me. That at first i just want to revenge to Ricafort family. Yeah I used her but still she's my......

Michaella: Hello Zaynie , I miss you so much. And I'm hungry too.

She hugged me and i kissed her on her cheeks.

Zayn: I miss you too Michaella but. I think you need to know something.
Michaella: What is it?
Zayn: Lets go inside. But promise me you won't be hysterical.
Michaella: Sure. I'm nervous.
Zayn: Don't be. I know you'll be very angry to me. And you're gonna hate me.
Michaella: Why is my brother right? That you just want to have a revenge and you're just using me?
Zayn: oh no.

And someone slams his shades on our table. And yeah. He's here. Dom is here. And he's really angry.

Dominic: So I'm not invited to our "Sibling Reunion"?
Michaella: Twin. Huh?
Dominic: Yes?
Michaella: I'm so sorry.
Dominic: I think . You really need to know the truth.
Zayn: I'm trying to tell her.
Dominic: You're gonna tell her lies and lies and more lies. I know you.
Michaella: Wait what is happening? I'm confused.
Zayn: I'm your...
Dominic: He's your brother. Actually our brother. But I really don't want that so your brother.
Michaella: WHAT? Are you serious? Are you two playing with me?
Zayn: No Michaella , I don't . But you know at first....
Michaella: I don't want to here your explanation. But you Dom. I need you.
Dominic: Lets go. I'll tell you everything. It hurts but yeah. This is the reality. And I told you to ..
Michaella: I know I know. You're right.
Dominic: Lets go to Gemma first. She's waiting for us in the resto. Lets eat first.
Michaella: Sure sure.

-Michaella POV-

I started crying because of pain. It hurts. Oh gosh. Zayn. Ugh. I fell in love with my brother or step brother. I'm still confused. No. I hate that . It's awkward. I hate him. My brother's right. He's using me, ugh. Hate this. need to know everything.

Michaella: Please enlighten me brother. I need to know everything.
Dominic: Yeah. Stop crying. This is the right time to know everything.

AN:

So yeah! As I promised. I'll update after 5days. So here it is. Again. Enjoy. Vote and Comment . I accept any suggestion. Thanks x All the love.