Chapter 44

Chapter 44

-Glesai POV-

Another concert day for all of us. But this time its not stressful. I'm back again. My energy. Not thinking about anything. Just playing and playing. This week we will release our first official album. Self titled. I'm so excited. I hope the fans will love that.

I'm here now waiting for my lovey. He's still performing. And I am with Mira.

Glesai: What a night. So happy to perform in front of many people that who loves one direction and love us too.
Mira: Yeah. I still can't believe that i'm part now of all of these.
Glesai: Well without you and your guitar our band will not be like this. Thanks to you. You didn't you know.
Mira: Haha. Yeah. I'm so happy that I am your friend.
Glesai: So how are you and Liam?
Mira: We're really fine but you know that Sophia girl.
Glesai: Why!?
Mira: She always texts Liam, always bugging us. So annoying.
Glesai: Ohhh. I think she's not gonna stop.
Mira: I think so. But I'm ready for all of this. I'm ready for a bitch fight. HAHA.
Glesai: We're always on your back.

*Beep*

Glesai: Hold up. I'm just going outside. Someone wants to see me. See yah.
Mira: See yah.

From: unknown number

Hi couz. Lets meet outside. Love love.

Who is this? Cousin? What? But I still went to the place where she is and I saw her already. Is she really my cousin?

Sophia: Heyyy. I'm sorry if I scared you. Haha. Well we're cousins for real.
Glesai: Really? Oh my god. I have a beautiful cousin.

I hugged her.

Sophia: So glad we finally meet. We haven't met before but I know I have a cousin from the Philippines. Your dad and my dad are brothers.
Glesai: So cool. Smith's.
Sophia: Yeah. He saw you on the television and he told me that you are my cousin. I got really excited.
Glesai: I'm so happy too.
Sophia: See you soon. Love you couz.
Glesai: Nice meeting you couz.
Sophia: I just want to see and know you. I didn't have a chance to meet you. Because you know what happened.
Glesai: Yeah.

We hugged each other again.

Sophia: oh and before I leave. I have a favour.
Glesai: What is it ? Anything?
Sophia: Help me win Liam back.
Glesai: .......
Sophia: well i'm not forcing you to but we're family. Just saying.
Glesai: I'll try my best.
Sophia: You really a Smith. So save my number. Lets talk some other time. The concert is about to end. I don't want them to see me here. See you soon .
Glesai: Yeah see you soon.

OH MY GOD. Sht. What should I do? This is hard. Ugh. I thought this is a not stressful day for me but i'm freaking wrong. I hate it. I'm stuck. I told Mira that we're always on her back but Sophia wants me to help her. Gosh. Help meeeeeee. Should I tell Harry? Ugh. I don't want Liam to know cause I know what will going to happen. She's still my cousin. Not just cousin but first cousin.

-Harry POV-

So happy to play every night, different places and different people. I love my job. This is really insane. Our fans are really the best.

Louis: Oh. I love performing in front of that crowd. As always.
Liam: Me too. I love saying "Sing if you know the words" then they will sing.
Niall: We have the best fans in the world. And best love.
Harry: Yeah. I'm so happy.
Louis: Speaking of girls, where are they?
Harry: Oh. There.

I pointed the girls tent.

Louis: Oh nice. I saw some view over there. Haha.
Liam: Naughty Louis.
Kimberly: Hi boys. How's the show?
Louis: Great. Like what you felt a while ago.
Kimberly: yeah.