StoneHeart Part1

Scene:Athena Apartment

"Hey snowy,it's time to wake up."Athena went over to her bed to see her kwami, sleeping on top of her pillow.

Athena sighed in a bit of frustration;her kwami doesn't like to be disturbed by his sleep.The only way to wake him up is his favourite food.

"Snowy~ I got your favourite food.If you want it you have to wake up."Athena whispered softly.

Snowy quickly got up and flew Infront of Athena's face.

"Gimme gimme!"Snowy demanded

Athena giggled before telling her kwami to follow her to the kitchen.

"Here you go snowy.6 batches of Oreo cupcake for you my little munchkin."Athena petted snowy.

Snowy hugged Athena's cheek before devouring the cupcakes

"Chank yuu!"Snowy said with a cupcake in his mouth.

"Your welcome"

Athena went over to the kitchen oven,and picked up a mitten to protect her hand from burning.She open the oven door and grabbed the tray of cookies.

She placed the tray down on the counter to let them cool down before putting them separately in a tiny white box and tying them with a pink ribbon for decoration.(1 cookie in each box for one person)

Athena then took each boxes and placed them inside of a blue bag so, she doesn't have to carry all of them in her hands.

'Finally, I'm finished.Now it's time for me to leave because I only have...What! Shit!'Athena grabbed the blue bag and ran outside of her apartment.

"Snowy hurry up and get insde my purse! Where gonna be late!"

Snowy quickly ate the last cupcake and went inside of Athena's purse.

Athena quickly locked her door and ran down stairs.

(My girl ran down 3 floors😭She didn't even went inside the elevator)