👾Horrificator👾

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Adrien says. He was behind Miss Bustier's desk holding a fake plastic gun.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my dog, sniffles? Never! I won't run!" Mylène stands up from behind the desk holding a plastic gun. "I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll- waaaaah!" She screams.

Ivan was looming over the desk to scare Mylène in a costume. Now she his hiding under the desk.

"Cut!" Nino yelled.

"Sorry Mylène." Ivan apologized as he takes of his monster mask.

"Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino informs as Mylène stands up from under the desk.

"Fourteenth actually." Alix holds up a clipboard. "But who's counting."

"Ughhh" Nino groans.

"I'm... sorry." Mylène apologies as she looks around at some of her classmates frustrated faces. "I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise."

"Anyone wants some tea?" Rose asked.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!" Nino told her.

"I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so realistic and scary!" Mylène explains.

"Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be cared of!" Ivan reassures her.

"You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!' Chloé and Sabrina laughed.

"What a bratty snob!" Marinette says.

Athena gets up from where Adrien and Nino sits and took up a white box.

She walks up to Mylène and hands her a
small blueberry lemon cake, but a napkin was under it.

She walks up to Mylène and hands her a small blueberry lemon cake, but a napkin was under it

"Here Mylène, how you try one of my desert, maybe it will help calm your nerves." Athena smiles.

"Thanks Athena." Mylène took it from her and ate it.