📸Pixelator📸

Scene: Le Grand Paris

"Thanks to the generosity of Mr. Bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the Grand Paris luxury hotel. Each of you will get hands-on experience with one of the many jobs here at the hotel." Ms Bustier said.

Just then, Ms Bustier notices Alix and Kim having a pillow fight. She sighed. "You'll be graded on your effort, which will affect whether you pass or fail the class."

Sabrina and the worker giggles.

Scene: Hotel lobby

"Do you have Marinette, Alya and Athena on your list, Mr. Bourgeois?" Ms Bustier asked.

"It doesn't look like it." André replied as she observes the list.

"I bet I know who helped Daddy make the assignment." Alya whispered to Marinette.

Marinette snapped out of her lovestruck trance when she saw Chloé snuggling up  to Adrien, who is clearly uncomfortable. They were both behind the recipstionst desk.

"Of course, she gets to spent her her entire day with Adrien! Ugh! This is gonna be the worst day ever!" Marinette groans.

Meanwhile, Athena was keeping a close eye on Chloé, so she doesn't do anything absurd.

"Can't she see that Adrien is uncomfortable?" She sighs. "Then again, it's Chloé we're talking about."

"It must be an oversight." André concludes.

"Daddy!" Chloé called out to him while waving a sheet of paper.

André walks towards his daughter and takes the sheet. "Thank you, sweetie. Oh yes! Alya, you're going to be... sorting the trash at the main dumpster."

Alya gasps in shock.

"Athena, you'll be assigned as a maid." André reveals. "Here's your uniform."

Athena shrugs her shoulders as he takes the maid uniform from him

Athena shrugs her shoulders as he takes the maid uniform from him. "Atleast that's not bad."

"And, Marinette will be..."