👸Princess Fragrance👸

Scene: TVi News Report

"Welcome. Ladybug, Chat Noir and Winter have saved Paris once again." Nadja reports.

The screen shows Ladybug waving at the crowd with a smile on her face for public attention. Meanwhile, Chat Noir and Winter are checking if the Akumatized victim was okay.

"Jean Duparc was Akumatized into the very menacing Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel vanish in a puff of smoke. Nadja concludes.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Winter lands behind the corner of the school and detransforms into Athena. She opened her purse and give Snowy a cookie who glady accepted it. He flies inside her purse and began eating.

The maroon chuckled with a smile on her face as she headed inside the school.

She suddenly sneezed as the ran hit her. "I swear if I get sick, imma sue mother nature." She then noticed the sun coming out. A smile formed on the maroon's face as she enjoyed it's warmth.

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom.

"Combustion is a high-temperature exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant. Usually atmospheric oxygen..." Ms. Mendeleiev lectures the class.

Athena leans her head into the plan of her hands while doodling at the side of her notebook page. Clearly distracted by the teachers lesson.

Nathaniel looks over at his friend who was busying herself. "Who's that supposed to be?"

"My friend." The maroon lied, with a smile on her face so he doesn't suspect a thing.

Nathaniel nods. "You should focus on the lesson before Ms. Mendeleiev gives you a detention."

Athena sighed. "You're probably right." She looks up from her notebook and began focusing on the lesson until she heard a faint sound beside her.

Juleka and Rose were watching a news report on Rose's phone.

"Today, Prince Ali, heir to the throne of the kingdom of Achu will do the honours during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for the sick children at the Paris City Children's Hospital." Nadja informs.

A limi appeared on screen. The people cheered as Prince Ali came out of the limo, waving to the crowd.

"He's just so gorgeous." Rose praised with tears forming in her eyes. She wipes her eyes as Juleka hands her tissues with a smile on her face. "And with a heart of gold." She blows her nose. "oh! You know what? I'm gonna write him a letter professing my complete adoration and utmost rethe spect." She takes out a pen and paper and starts writing.

Just then, Marinette stumbles into the classroom and then trips and falls in front of the teacher's desk.

"Ah, Marinette. What excuse do you have for us this time? Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?" Ms. Mendeleiev questioned.