🚔Rogercop🚔

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

Sabine prepares Tom for his presentation at school.She was fixing his shirt.

"Ready, papa?"Marinette asked, she was leaning on the back of the couch.

"As much as I'll ever be."Tom responds.

Marinette opens the door for both her and her father. Tom places a hand on his daughter shoulders while leaving the house.

Sabine then walks up towards the door way."Happy Career Day, my darlings."Sabine waves them good bye.

Tom waves her a good bye before he went down the stairs with his daughter.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Tom explains his job."My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7. You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes...."

Nino was videoing both Marinette and her father presentation. While videoing the zooms in the camera towards Marinette. She then took notice and smiles at the camera. Nino smiles back and winks at her. She then blinks at him with a warm smile before focussing back on her father's presentation.

"But actually, it's different everyday. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might-"Tom explains.

Scene: Outside the classroom

Adrien attempts to call his father but was met with a voice mail.

"You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste's office. Please leave a message."

"Hi father, it's me. It's Parent's Career Day at school, remember? I was hoping that you were gonna show up. Call me back."Adrien said sadly, he then turns off his.

Plagg then flies out of his jacket."You okay?"He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, whatever.Nothing new."Adrien said, as he frowns.

Scene: Inside the classroom

Adrien walks in as everyone was clapping for Tom's presentation. He then sat beside his friend in sadness, Nino places a hand on his shoulder for comfort. Adrien shakes his head indicating that his father won't show up.

Meanwhile Athena was laying her head on the desk frowning in sadness.
'There's no point in calling my parents, they won't even show up because of their f*cking duties at home.' Athena clenches her fist in anger.

She then took noticed of Adrien's sadness. She then frowns.'I'm sorry for you too blondie, your dad's such a d*ckhead that he wouldn't even show up.'

"Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning."Tom said.

Marinette starts walking with a tray of croissants.

Miss. Bustier then bows."Thank you, Mr. Dupan. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois.