☠️Pharaoh ☠️

Scene: Athena's Bedroom

Athena was in her bedroom reading over her history book on her table,while Snowy was watching a live stream of Alya in Paris on the Ladyblog

Athena was in her bedroom reading over her history book on her table,while Snowy was watching a live stream of Alya in Paris on the Ladyblog.He was watching it on Athena's computer.

"Don't blink now cause we are live from Paris.Yo peeps, Alya here bringing you on and only Ladyblog."Alya looks up in the sky, hearing a helicopter noise.

Ladybug was seen screaming while been swinged by the helicopter.A book was then fell from the sky.

"Ladybug in action,hang on cause we're going for a ride."Alya walks over to the book and gasped when she picks it up."Freak out, what you got here is no ordinary book,it's a tenth grade history book because I should know cause I got this very same book.Could our very own ladybug be a highschool student,in real life,Wow!"Alya said in excitement.

"Ladybug is so clumsy.I don't know what she was doing with that history book but she better not have her name inside it,It could reveal her secret identity."Snowy says,he looks at Athena who was reading her history book.

"True,but Snowy can I ask you a question..."Athena looks at Snowy with a serious face expression.

Snowy nods his head.

"Who is she?"Athena lifts up her book and shows him a picture of a female.

(Think of it as a drawing like in miraculous Ladybug.Its not a clear picture with alot of details.The name cryo is an ancient Greek word,the name is translated to frost.)

Snowy smiles."That's Queen Cryo.She's one of my past miraculous holder."Athena eyes widened in shock.

"She looks so beautiful.Did she gain any interesting powers in the past?"Athena questioned.

"Not necessarily,my power as a kwami is ice.I can manipulate it into water and making it solid ice.I can change its temperature however I like and create it in different forms.For example Hail.I can't control fully,if I do I could freeze the entire earth....that's why I need a holder to control it's power."Snowy explained in full detail.

"I see...so, as I grow in age, I could develop my ice powers in my superhero form."Athena's places a finger on her chin.

"Yep, just promise me that you'll control it."Snowy yawns,he floats onto Athena's shoulder.