🕛Time Breaker🕛

Scene:Tom& Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

Marinette walks down the stairs and sees her mother.

"Well? With or without? Sabine questions.

"Uh, with?"Marinette shrugs.

"You're sure it's not better without?"Sabine looks in the mirror and fixes the flower position.

"Either way,you look perfect,Mom."Marinette reassures her mother.

Sabine turns around and holds her daughter's hand."You know? It's not every day you celebrate your twentieth weeding anniversary."

"Marinette! Could you have a minute, please?"Tom shouts.

Marinette runs over to him.

"Well?"Tom questions.

Marinette places a hand on her chin."Well,what?"

"My mustache, I groomed it.Is it too short? Should I shave the whole thing off? Maybe it's a little crooked on one-"Tom panics.

"You look perfect,dad.Uh except for one thing."She points at his dirty baking apron, which he is still wearing.

"Uh,thanks, sweetheart."Tom quickly runs off.

Marinette chuckles."No problem Dad!"

............

Marinette pushes her parents out of the door.

"Your going to be late!"

"Now don't forget Mrs.Chamack will be coming by to pick up the Eiffel Tower cake on 30 minutes. I'm depending on you."Tom respond.

"Yeah,yeah. No sweat,piece of cake."Marinette ushered.

She closed the door on them.Her parents shrugged before leaving.

Marinette let's out tiki from her jacket.
"Wow, married for 20 years. That's pretty cool,huh tiki?"

"Time flies when you're having fun."Tiki says,she flew over to the cake.

Marinette walks over and picks up her textbook."And stands still when you're doing homework." Tiki chuckles.

Scene:Le Grand Paris

Marinette's parents sit down to eat.Tom notices someone and waves, Alix waves back.She was sitting at another table with her father.

"They're Marinette's parents.You know,one of the chicks I hang out with?"Alix points out.

"Yes,I remember. They make the best bread in the whole of Paris."Mr.Kubdel notices on of Alix's sneakers."Couldn't you have made more of an effort to dress nicely?"

"What do you mean? I took off my cap."Alix points to her cap on the table.

"But this is a special day."He reminded.