🦊Volpina🦊

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Athena parks her motorcycle at the sidewalk, taking off her helmet as she hops off.

She began walking up the steps, until she overhead Rose talking to Juleka.

"Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!" Rose told Juleka.

Athena raised an eyebrow, confused by this as she entered the school.

"Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?" Chloé questions as she walked with Sabrina, who was carrying her books.

"Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Basielberg himself!" Nino told Kim and Max.

Athena ran up to Nino. "Hey Nino, who's Lila?"

Nino stops in his tracks. "She just started at our school!" He points to Lila, who's on the second floor of the school with Adrien. "And can't you believe Ladybug and Winter saved her life once! Watch!" He take about His phone and shows the video of Lila on the Ladyblog.

The said girl laughs annoyingly on screen.

Athena eyes widened. 'What a total liar'

Author: I just realized I've been spelling liar wrong... Sorry if I spelt it wrong my lovelies 0_0

Athena noticed Lila guiding Adrien out of view. "I'll talk to you later, Nino." She walks away.

Nino shrugs in confusion as he walked back towards Kim and Max ,who were waiting for him.

Scene: Library

Athena enters the library, closing the door quietly. She the saw Adrien, sitting alone at a table.

The maroon walked up to him. "Hey, blondie."

Adrien jolted, turning around to see his best friend. "Oh, hey Athy. What are you doing here?"

Athena smiled as she sat down beside him. "Well, I was just checking around-" she suddenly paused and looks at Adrien's book. "What is that?"

"It's just some stories about superheroes. Nothing much." Adrien told her.

"I've seen this symbol before..." Athena said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Adrien asked.

"Adrien, this book is about miraculouses." Athena told him.

Adrien eyes widened in shock.

Meanwhile behind the bookshelf.

"Marinette, Adrien's book! I need to get a closer look at it." Tikki said.

Marinette rolls her eyes. "Why are you so concerned over about this dumb book? Hide Tikki!" Marinette opens her jacket but Tikki flew away to a bookcase right next to Adrien. "Whatever!" She quickly hides behind the book shelf.