🧅Kung Food🧅

Scene: The Dupain-Cheng Family living room

Marinette quickly dials Alya's number until it picks up.

"Alya, you've gotta help me. I don't know what to do with my mom's uncle. You know, the one I told you about? Well, I don't think I can pull this off.." Marinette says.

"Chill out Marinette, I got the solution. Just hang tight." Alaya hangs up.

"Thank you! You're amazing." Marinette praised. "What solution?" The phone then went to a dial tone. "Huh? Aw..."

~⁠(⁠つ⁠ˆ⁠Д⁠ˆ⁠)⁠つ⁠。⁠☆❄️

Marinette sits uncomfortably with Wang Cheng, awaiting Alya's help, when the doorbell rings. Marinette runs to answer.

She opens the door to reveal Adrien and Athena.

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien gave her a small wave.

Marinette gasps as she suddenly do random movements with her hand. "ADRIEN!? What in the-uh- what are you-"

Athena rolls her eyes. "Alya called him." She crossed her arms as she leans on the door way.

Marinette scowls as she sees Athena beside Adrien.'why the hell does she has to be here.'

"She said you needed someone who speaks Chinese? Well, here I am!" Adrien bows to her. "Translator at your service."

Marinette blushes. "No! I mean, yes! Uh, where's Alya?"

Marinette phone beeps, she takes it out from her purse, she receives a text from Alya confirming the situation.

Marinette looks up at Adrien as she giggled. She ignores the presence of Athena who was glaring at her.

Scene: Agreste Car

{The bold words are in Chinese.}

Athena is scrolling through her phone with Marinette being awkwardly silent while Adrien and Cheng were speaking together in Chinese.

"Master Cheng, is this the first time you've visited Paris?" Adrien questioned.

"No, I have been here 30 years ago." Cheng smiles at Adrien. "You speak Chinese fluently."

Adrien clasped his hands and did a little bow. "Thank you, Master Cheng."

"Oh, my English very bad. Not like your Chinese." Cheng says in broken English.

Athena quickly looks up from her phone and looks at Cheng.

"I thought you couldn't speak English." Athena and Adrien exclaimed.

"Uh, me too." Marinette perked up.

Cheng scratched his head. "Oh, no, not good. My English not good."