🃏Simon Says🃏

Scene: TVi studio

Scene: TVi studio

"Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!" Alec announced.

Nino rubs his arm nervously and Adrien nudged his arm while Athena gave him a fist bump as both friends encouraged him.

Nino smiles, adjusting his cap before walking up on the stage, waving at the camera.

"So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome!" Alec praised.

A man behind them, placed a DJ stand on the stage.

"Check out the decks we got for you!" Alec crossed his arms as Nino walks around the DJ stand.

The scene shifts to Marinette's house, living room.

"Grounded? For what?!" Marinette asks.

Tom takes out a sheet of paper. "Let's jog your memory, Marinette. Monday morning, absent from P.E..."

Marinette giggles, smiling creepily as she remembered she saved a falling helicopter. "I was in study hall."

Tom looks at her suspiciously before reading again. "Friday evening, absent from study hall."

Marinette blinks twice, remembering she saved a kitten that was stuck in a tree. "I was at P.E.!"

"You're never where you're supposed to be, Marinette!" Tom sits on the couch. "The only way we can keep track of you is by keeping you here, grounded." His wife places a hand on this thigh as comfort.

"But I was invited..." Marinette gestures to Nino who was on the TV screen. "Nino is my friend, he was counting on me."

The scene shifts to TVi studio.

"So, the challenge our viewers have chosen for you is..." Alec opens the envelop and takes out a piece of paper. "To get the mayor of Paris," André suddenly appears on screen. "André Bourgeois, to dance! Thank you for agreeing with us today, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?"

"Zero. I despise dancing. The last time I set foot on a dance floor, Madonna was in kindergarten." André revealed.

The scene shifts back to Marinette's house, living room.

"I know Nino's your friend. But until your unexcused absences come to an end, that's the way it's going to me." Tom crossed his arms.

"Awesome..." Marinette mutters, walking to her room.

Marinette enters her room, and sits in her chair while groaning.

"Can you blame them? How are they supposed to know that you're missing class to save the world?" Tikki says.

Marinette rolls her eyes. "I guess being grounded comes with the territory of being a top secret superhero. Doesn't seem fair though." She turns around in her chair, turning on the computer, showing Nino DJing. "And the fa t Adrien was there today! Can my life get any worse."