StoneHeart Part2

Ladybug is watching the battle in the stadium from above.Her hands were shaking and her eyes were wide open with fear.

'I-i can't...I'm not as brave as winter and chat noir...'

Ladybug trembled in fear and distress.She knew that it was her duty to protect the people in danger, but she was new to the whole being a superhero thing.

Meanwhile in the stadium,winter used her super strength and smashed her mallet into the ground that created a huge crack in the ground.It made StoneHeart fall onto the ground.

Winter then looked up at ladybug."Ladybug! Use your yoyo and tie up StoneHeart before he gets up!"

Ladybug sighed in a bit of relief;she used her yoyo and rapped stone heart in it and used all her strength to make him stay down.

Chat Noir was laying down on the ground with him breathing hard."Your one strong partner winty"Chat Noir smiled.

Winter chuckled with a smile plastered on her face."Aww kitty~ aren't you a sweetheart"Winter flirted.

Chat Noir blushed at winters comment.
He didn't expect her to flirt at him.

"Cat got your tongue?"winter jokingly said.

Chat Noir laughed at her joke,until noticing StoneHeart getting up.

"Wait!Look out winter!"Chat Noir yelled.

Winter turned around and saw stone heart pulling ladybug's yoyo with her still holding it.

She jumped up and grabbed ladybugs leg."Let go!"

Ladybug then let go of the base of the yoyo, suddenly it hit StoneHeart head.He grew in size again and was even more angry.

"Shit! Are you okay?"Winter looked at the blue haired girl.

"I-im okay...but what are we suppose to do now!"ladybug sighed.

While chat noir was fighting StoneHeart,he threw the soccer net across the stadium.The soccer net was almost about to crush Alya,until chat noir threw his staff.It extended in between the bar fence and the net bounced off and fell on the ground.

Chat Noir laughed in victory before being caught by StoneHeart.

Alya looked at ladybug"What are you waiting for super red bug,the world is watching you!", Alya yelled.

Ladybug looked at Alya,she took a deep breath before turning serious.She got up and retrieved her yoyo.She and winter ran behind StoneHeart with ladybug throwing her yoyo under his leg, while sliding under him.

"Animal cruelty? How shameful."
Ladybug then pulled StoneHeart until he fell.

Chat Noir was about to hit the ground until winter caught him in his arms.
"Sorry it took so long Chat Noir and Winter."ladybug said apologetic.

"It's cool wonder bug,but know it kitties rock it behind"Chat noir jumped out of winters arm and was about to leave until winter grabbed his waist.

"Wait, haven't you notice he gets bigger and stronger with every attack?" Ladybug questioned.

"We have to do something different."

"Different? How?"Chat noir answered with winter nodding her head.

"I don't know."ladybug said truthfully.

"Okay then,let's use our powers."

"Cataclysm!"Chat Noir called out his power.

"Apparently I destroy whatever I touch"Chat smirked.

Winter sighed in frustration while folding her arms.
'I swear these two won't get along'