🌟The Puppeteer🌟

Scene: Bedroom

Scene: Bedroom

Athena scanned the mysterious book for  like the hundredth time, trying to understand what it's saying.

"I don't understand, how am I suppose to read this when it's all in code." Athena groans, stuffing her face in her pillow.

Snowy sits ontop of his owner's head and analyzed the page. "Sorry kid, but I can't help you. The only person I can think of is-"

"My grandmother..." Athena answered, looking up from the pillow.

Snowy chuckles. "Yes, but their is someone else. He knows how to decipher the codes."

Athena's fingers trail across the pages. "But what really is so special about this book?"

"It contains information about your Miraculous powers, and all kind of different things relating to it." Snowy says.

"Cool!" Athena beams. "When do I get to meet him!"

"Soon. The time is not yet right." Snowy replies.

"I understand." Athena says.

After closing the book, the maroon's phone began to ring. She takes out her phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" Athena says.

"Hey Athy, you busy right now?" Adrien asks.

"Not really. Why?" Athena questioned.

"I was hoping if you'd like to watch a movie with me." Adrien said through the phone.

"Your asking me on a date, blondie?" Athena furrows her eyebrows.

Adrien became startled by her response. "N-no! I- um... Only if you want it to be..."

Athena took a deep breath before speaking again. "Adrien, I'll accept on going a date with you."

"Really?! Uh- I mean that's great." Adrien  nervously chuckles on the other side of the line.

"But, I have been meaning to tell you something important." Athena says.

"Okay. What's so important you wanted to tell me?"

"I'll explain when we meet up." Athena replies.

"If you say so. I'll pick you up in 7."

"Okay, later blondie." Athena says.

"Later Athy."

Athena hangs up the call. She sighs in relief, feeling a weight being lifted off her shoulder.

Scene: Subway