🌬️Stormy Weather❄️

Scene:Sakura Bakery

"Here you go sir,1 Strawberry shortcake with a box of chocolate chip cookies

"Here you go sir,1 Strawberry shortcake with a box of chocolate chip cookies."Athena handed the old man his order.

"Thank you young lady,have a great rest of your day."The old man walked out of the bakery.

"Your welcome."Athena wiped off the counter with a rag and went to the back of the kitchen to wash her hands.

Suddenly she heard the counter bell ring. When she finished washing her hands, she went back to the counter to see a male with medium length black hair that has dyed cyan tips.She had a tint of blush.

'How could someone be that good looking.'Athena yelled in her head.

"Hello,may I have a box of macaroons please.Any flavour is okay."The unknown boy smiled at the maroon haired girl.

"Sure, please wait patiently."Athena left the boy and went in the kitchen.

The unknown boy was seen seated at the table with his guitar case at the side of the window,and his note book and pencil on the glass table."I need inspiration...but where can I find that tune..."

Athena then walked back inside the front desk.She then placed down the plates of macaroons on the glass table until she noticed that the unknown boy had a guitar case.

"I see you play an acoustic guitar." Athena sat down infront of the unknown.

The unknown boy looked at the girl with a smile on his face.He picked up his guitar case, opened it and took out his guitar and his pick out of his jean pocket.He strum a tune off his guitar.
"That's strange,it seems like you have something like this in your heart." He started to play light beautiful tunes on his guitar.Athena was shocked by how beautiful it sounds before smiling warmly at the boy.She closed her eyes while listening to the music.When he stopped playing, Athena opened her eyes and looked at the boy."That was beautiful,uh blueberry."Athena chuckled.The unknown boy laughed at his nickname before looking at her.