🔇The Mime🔇

Scene: Athena's Room

Athena was writing song lyrics in her book while Snowy was sleeping over her shoulder.

"Ugh, why is it so hard to write songs." Athena taps her pencil on the desk.

Athena sighed as she laid her head on her arm. "I wish Luka was here..." Her eyes then widened. "I could of just called him!"

Snowy eyes snapped open as he glared at Athena. "Shut up!"

"Sheesh, Sorry." Athena rubs her kwami head.

Snowy mumbles angry threats at his owner before he slowly drifts off to sleep.

Athena picks up her phone off her desk and was about to call Luka until she realized he's at work. "Forgot he's at work." She sighs.

Just then her door bell rings. Athena got up from her seat and placed snowy on her bed before making her way to the front door.

Athena opens her front door, it was Mylène, and her father Fred.

"Hello Mylène and Mylène father." Athena smiles.

"Just call me Fred dear." Fred says.

"Okay." Athena nods her head. "Uh, question. What did you say the name of the play is, Sir?"

"Well, it's-"

"It's called "The Mime's Extraordinary Adventures", Mylène cuts her father off. "Starring the most talented, amazingly awesome actor and mine!" She took his hand.

"Come on, now." Fred smiles, he was flattered by his daughters kind words.

"My father!" Mylène gestures to her father. "Give it up for Fred Haprèle!"

Athena and Mylène applauds Fred.

"Thank you ver much!" Fred bows slightly. "Thank you Mylène."

"Well, congratulations, you must make your daughter very proud!" Athena says.

Fred wraps an arm around his daughter. "Now all I need is my hat to complete my costume."

"Right, you may come in while I get your hat." Athena replies, she walks into her bedroom to receive the hat.

Mylène and Fred enters the Apartment before closing the door behind them. They then sat on the couch.

"Here it is." Athena walks up to Fred with the hat.

"Thank you, Athena!" Fred got up from the couch. "Saving me at the last minute."

Fred mimes that the hat is inside the box. He opens the box and puts on the hat and winks.

Athena giggles as she played along and holds the invisible box.

"Ha! I don't think Mylène was exaggerating at all!" Athena smiles.