🖋️ Evillustrator; Part 2🖋️

Scene: Athena's Apartment

Athena heard her door bell ring, she walked to the front door and opens it, revealing Chat Noir.

"Whoo-hoo! Looking beautiful Winty~" He went on his knees and kissed her hand.

Athena chuckles softly."Well you look quiet handsome as every kitty, now how about you get inside so I can explain the plan."

Chat Noir complies to her and detransforms when she closed her front door.

Plagg flew out of his ring and lays on the couch."I need my camembert~"He whines.

Snowy went up to him gave him his cheese."I swear, I don't understand how you can eat this abomination."He scrunches up his nose in disgust.

"Don't you dare disrespect my camembert!"Plagg hugs his cheese and etas it in happiness.

Adrien sighs at the kwami's before looking back at Athena."So what's the plan?"

"I'm gonna go to his birthday party, and try to get his drawing pencil. I need you to hide, when I signal you, go get the pencil from my hand. Got it?"Athena asked.

"Got it!"Adrien states.

Scene:The Seine, near Notre Dame,at night

The Evillustrator is preparing everything for his birthday date until a purple butterfly outline appears on his face.

"That is a lovely little scene you're getting. But I don't want you to get distracted, boy."Hawkmoth states.

"But I just want Athena to love me."He said sadly.

"And I want my miraculous. So get it! Or else."Hawkmoth threatens.

Suddenly Evillustrator hands gets paralyzed as he groans in pain."Okay, I will, I will!" He begged.

Suddenly Athena appears, she looks up at him as he was on the boat roof.

"Happy Birthday."She chuckles softly.

"Athena!"Evillustrator states in happiness.

Athena and Evillustrator took a stroll by on the boat.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation."He said.

"I wouldn't miss out on a birthday boys party."She said. Athena looks around and was mesmerized by the sight."Wow, it's so beautiful."

"You like it? Well hold on, cause I'm just getting started."he was about to draw something, but dark clouds appear, clouding the moon.

"Grr! Come on, you've gotta be kidding!"He exclaimed in frustration.

"Huh?"Athena looks at him, puzzled by his outburst.

"Uhh, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. It's just...I can't draw properly in the dark."He explained, he crouches down near the little lamp and starts drawing.