🐦Mr.Pigeon🐦

Scene: Miss

Scene: Miss. Bustier's Classroom

Mr. Damocles is addressing the class.

"You only have one day to work on your fashion piece, and it must be your own design. In ten hours your fittest presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student Adrien Agreste."Everyone gasps, minus Athena.

'Why is everyone so surprised? His last name is basically Agreste.' Athena sighs.

"In fact, Adrien will model the winning design in his next photoshoot."
Marinette looks at Adrien from behind and gasps when she heard her crush will be modeling."And now, to announce this year's theme: Derby hats."He announces.

"Derby hats?"Marinette turns her head around.

Chloé looks at them and makes a thumbs down gesture.

'Atleast blondie will be the one that will be modeling my hat, im so hyped!' Athena kick her feet under her desk happily.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Athena was seen sitting on a bench sketching inside her sketch book.

'Derby hat..... something that suits Adrien's style and something that reaches Gabriel's standards. Nothing too modern.'Athena erases her sketch, and sighs in defeat.

"I'll never get to finish this."Athena closes her eyes. She took a deep breath and let out all the bad energy that was running through her veins.

"H-hey!"Nathaniel stuttered. Athena looks at him and smiled.

"Hey Nath, need something?" Athena scoots over so Nathaniel could sit.

He sat beside her timidly."I-i was wondering if y-you were okay?"

Athena sighed and rest her head on his shoulder. "I'm so out of my creative zone, I can't decide how to sketch out a derpy hat that fits Adrien and Gabriel's standards."

Nathaniel blushes by her sudden movement. "W-well how about you go to somewhere that makes you feel safe and inspired." He suggested.

Athena brain then clicks. "I know a place!" I got up quickly and packed my sketchbook.