🐾Animan🐾

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Courtyard.

Marinette is reading a magazine. "Leo: Your heart's gonna roar." She turns a page and sees pictures of Adrien in both pages. "Wow, roar!"

Marinette and Alya giggle.

Meanwhile, across the courtyard, Nino is spying on them. Adrien and Athena appears behind him.

"FYI, Marinette's never gonna fall in love with a statue." Adrien teased, his best friend looks at him in shock.

"Try and not be so obvious Sherlock." Athena sighs.

Nino pulls Adrien and Athena aside. "Shhh! You know I'm no good with the ladies, especially this one all of a sudden. I mean, dude, do I go up to her and crack her a joke? Shoot her a compliment? Invite her to the zoo? Play it serious?"

"Nino, you're way over-thinking this. "Invite her to the zoo", you serious?" Adrien says.

"Well, they have this really cool new exhibit there." Nino respond.

Adrien puts an arm around his shoulder. "Listen, just be yourself, man."

Nino shrugs off his arm. "That's easy for you to say, Mr. Front-of-the-cover-Teen-Model-weekly. I'm not that cool."

"You're cool too, dude, trust me or you wouldn't be out best bud. Invite her to the zoo. She'll say "yes", I promise." Adrien assures him.

'More like saying "yes" if you came along with him.' Athena thought.

Nino nods, he fixes his cap and starts walking over to Marinette and Alya. But he panics at the last minute and runs back to Adrien and Athena.

"What if I act like a moronosaurus, or she disses me or thinks I'm lame or-"

Athena slaps the back of his head. "Get a grip dude."

Nino winces but nods his head.

"Okay, we got your back " Adrien smiles at him.

The trio then fist-bump.

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont.

Alya and Marinette are walking out of the school, while Adrien, Athena and Nino are hiding behind a banister.

'I'm so gonna regret this later.' Athena sighs.

Adrien signals Nino and Athena and they come out of hiding.

Marinette is holding the magazine close to her face. "Oh, he's such a-"

"Smartie, hottie, suavísimo, yummy-tastic spellbinder!" Alya listed.

"All of the above." Marinette accidentally bumps into Nino. "Huh?"

Nino stands very still in front of her, with a wide nervous smile.