🎮Gamer🎮

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Library.

"You can do it blondie! Athena cheered for her friend.

In the library, Adrien and Max are playing Ultimate Mecha Strike lll with the other students, Miss Bustier and Mr Damocles spectating while Alya records.

Meanwhile, Marinette enters the library to see what the commotion was about.

"Come on Max!" Kim urged.

Marinette walks up to Alya as she sees her recording. "What's going on?"

Alya shushed her as she waved her off, she then continued recording.

"Try-outs for the Paris Ultimate Mecha Strike lll Tournament! This school sends the two students with the highest scores!" Rose cheerfully explained to the blunette.

"Actually," Kim walks up behind Marinette and puts a hand on her shoulder. "The try outs offer a partner to team up with Max in the Tournament."

"Why Max?" Marinette questioned.

"Cause he's unbeatable! He's a total rocksord! He's got the highest APM over anyone!" Kim replied.

"APM?" Marinette asked.

"Actions per minute? This tournament is his whole life! He's been grinding all year to level up." Kim reveals.

Adrien's robot, NAD03, uses his special attack on Max's robot, MX-01. MX-01 is crushed and NAD03 wins.

"Adrien is now in the lead." Miss Bustier announced.

"What happened, Max?" Kim asked while everyone cheers.

Max pushes up his glasses. "Hmm. Awesome job. We're gonna make a killer combo."

Max and Adrien high fived while the rest of the their class are cheering for both of them.

Athena went up to Adrien. "Awesome job blondie, I knew you could do it." She raised her fist for a fist bump.

"Thanks, Athy." Adrien replies with a bit of blush on his cheek. He fist bumped her.

"So let me get this straight. If someone manages to beat Max's score, they'll team up with Adrien at the tournament?" Marinette asked.

"No one can beat Max. Or rather Max and Adrien. It's a slam dunk. They're our school's dream team!" Kim says.

Alya grabs Marinette by her hand and drags her behind a bookshelf.

"I see where you're going with this, Little lady." Alya points a finger at her.

"Just imagine, teaming with Adrien!"

"Are you out of your mind, girl? This is about stepping up and representing! Not snuggling up and snogging! This is serious business!" Alya points out.