Random

A/N: I made this last night; it's not a part of the story, by the way.

Kuni stared into Aether's eyes as his hands traveled to his waist — they both worked in shared silence as Aether placed his hands on the other's shoulders, only to get lightly pushed up against a wall.

Aether's breath hitched as he felt a hand travel to the rim of his pants and halfway under his undergarments as if the puppet was teasing him.

"Kuni..." the blonde whined softly, moving his hips as if that would move the other's hand further in his undergarments.

"Patience, darling," the puppet cooed, moving to suck on the blonde's neck gently, nibbling and sucking softly on his scarred skin. After a while of soft moans leaving the blonde's mouth, Kuni wanted to hear more, louder ones, so he started to suck and bite down on his neck, drawing little blood from the newly pierced skin.

"Ah, Kuni..." Aether whined from the sudden pain though he held no complaints. Feeling his scar-cape and armor get removed and a hand traveling underneath his crop top — making its way to his pink nipples to twist and gently pull at them — more moans erupted from his mouth as he grew impatient.

"So impatient." Kuni chuckled, taking his other hand from his undergarments to aid him in removing the brown crop top adoring the Traveler's figure— the figure Kuni desperately wanted to ruin and make his.

But before the puppet could do anything, a faint sound interrupted him. As he was about to react, the voice became louder, and his eyes shot open before closing tightly due to light sensitivity.

"Kuni," opening his eyes again, Aether stood at the side of the bed, holding his traveling bag, "sorry for waking you, but I wanted to ask if you wanted to go adventuring with me."

Kuni's face felt as if it turned a tomato's color when he realized the type of dream he had. Embarrassed, he declined the offer, stating he still felt tired. Aether knew that was a lie but didn't debate with him, leaving him in bed by himself to rethink the dream he just had.