Chapter 9 : It's dangerous outside the blanket.

Third person point of view

Aaron watched Cecil as he observed the photos with a lot of interest. " You were comparatively paler when you were a kid ". Cecil commented seeing the photos of Aaron when he was a kid. " I didn't really like playing outside back then ". Cecil chuckled. " Then how did you get that little tan now ? " 

" In middle school, I went around playing basketball a lot and I liked it a lot too. And as I grew older, I spent a lot of time outdoors ". Cecil nodded. He did see a photo of Aaron with a cup in his hand in sports uniform. There was also another one of his in the field although he looked older in it. Cecil assumed it was from university.

" You were the captain ? " " Nope. I didn't like responsibility ". Both of them laughed lightly. Cecil then saw another photo of Aaron during his university days. He was dressed in a hoodie and jeans. He was looking to the side with a smile and folded hands. Cecil couldn't take his eyes off of that picture. 

He would definitely agree that Aaron was a handsome man with a very strong aura. But the handsomeness from back then felt different. He would be no more than twenty in it. So it was more boyish and carefree compared to the now mature and charming aura. For an unknown reason, he was really attracted to the photo. 

Aaron noticed Cecil grew quiet and walked up to him. " What happened ? " Cecil came out of the trance. He shook his head. He then looked at other photos. Aaron did have a lot of fun during his young years. He went around to various countries for vacations. He was scuba diving in one and sky diving in another. 

Aaron also stood there looking at all of them. " You like travelling ? " Cecil asked and Aaron shrugged. " Not really. Back then I knew I wouldn't have a lot of personal time once I start working so I did everything I wanted ". Cecil nodded. He was a perfect homebody and didn't understand that kind of thrill. 

He was more than happy to stay in the house and in his bed. Aaron noticed and chuckled. " You don't like to go out, do you ? " Cecil smiled. " The only trips I ever went on are the ones I went with my classmates. And that too because they would force me to ". " Tsk. As expected ". Cecil hit Aaron on his arm. Aaron chuckled. 

" I am just staying protected and away from all the pollution and UV rays ". Aaron laughed at Cecil's words. " I would call that being lazy ". Cecil rolled his eyes. " And who told you there is no pollution inside the house ? " Aaron asked back. Cecil leaned in closer. " It is dangerous outside the blanket. And I want to be safe ". Both of them laughed.

They heard a knock on the door. Aaron went and opened it. He saw a servant standing there. " What is it ? " . " They are calling for lunch sir ". " Alright ". The servant left and the both of them went to the table. The others were already there. Cecil and Aaron sat beside each other. The food was served and all of them started having it. 

" How far did you come ? " Cecil's mother asked. " We are done with it ". David replied. " We will show the lists to you guys after lunch ". Aaron's father said. " What about your side ? " Cecil's father asked. " All done ". " But we thought of one thing we didn't mention ". Ethan said. " We thought of one too ". Lara said. 

" What are they ? " Grandfather asked. " Honeymoon ". Ethan said. " House ". Lara replied. All of them were confused. " What about them ? " Grandfather asked. Ethan turned to Lara and she gestured for him to speak first. Aaron and Cecil looked at each other thinking they also forgot about those things. 

Ethan spoke up. " They need to go to honeymoon after the wedding. So they should make arrangements for that too right ? " Grandfather nodded. " Where do you want to go ? " Aaron and Cecil looked unsure. " I actually have a project I am working on. And it is going to go on for a few months. So I am not sure about leaving work for days together ". Cecil explained. 

It was indeed true. He was not that free at the moment. Aaron saw the expressions of others and decided to voice his opinion too. " It is not that big of a thing. We can go once Cecil is done with his work ". Cecil thanked Aaron in his heart. " Do as you wish ". Grandfather said and Cecil smiled. " Thank you grandpa ". 

" What was it that you said dear ? " Grandfather asked Lara. " They should live together after getting married right ? " Aaron and Cecil looked at each other. They never agreed on that. Their marriage wasn't supposed to be a proper marriage so living together wasn't something that crossed their mind. 

Cecil noticed Aaron was about to speak. He tugged at his sleeve and stopped him. " I will be moving into Aaron's house after the wedding ". They all nodded. Aaron didn't know when they fixed on that. " Then, everything is settled right ? " Grandfather asked. " Yes ". Grandfather nodded and they all started having food again.

-MG

Author notice :

Kind of short and I couldn't keep dragging it. 😂 It would look bad. So yeah this is it.

I am someone stuck in between being a homebody and not. 😂 I do my best to not go out and in case I do go, I enjoy for sure. 😂 I also don't understand that part of me well. I get scolded a lot by my sister because of this. 🤣

There are seriously so many things to do when it comes to wedding. 🤯 It is kind of a relief that they all shared the responsibilities.

My BR really liked the title. 😂 No mini theater again. ✌🏻