Extra

Third person point of view

Cecil was currently sleeping on top of Aaron who was lying down on the couch. He didn't have much energy after the previous night. He was so excited and all the hormones rushing through him made him feel the kind of ecstasy he never felt before. And Aaron was fuel to his fire. But after all of that, he was totally drained. 

They woke up around noon and had lunch. Cecil went back to resting. Aaron was massaging his back for him with light pressure. Cecil let out a sigh in content. " How long will you stay here ? " Aaron asked and Cecil looked up. " How long do you want me to ? " " Forever ". Cecil laughed. " Alright ". 

Aaron laughed pinching Cecil's nose. Cecil scrunched his face pulling away. " I told my parents I will be back in three days ". Aaron nodded. " They wouldn't ask Ben about it, would they ? " Cecil frowned in confusion. " Why Ben ? " Aaron raised an eyebrow. He was the confused one now. " What did you tell your parents ? " 

" I told them I am going to stay with my boyfriend ". Cecil replied like it was nothing. Aaron was shocked. " You really said that ? " Cecil nodded. " Is there a problem ? " Cecil asked not knowing what it was about. Aaron didn't have anything to say. He collected his thoughts and spoke up. " No. So they already know about me ? " 

" Not exactly you. I told them I have a boyfriend since I was going out a lot more than before. I am not sure if you are fine with me telling them it is you, so.. " He gave a shrug. Aaron was amused at the answers he got. He chuckled. 

" When I start working after graduation, I will pay them a visit ". Cecil nodded. " As you wish ". He went back to lying down. Aaron still couldn't get over it. He shook his head with a smile. Well... that was Cecil for you.

Aaron had one last basketball game as he is in the last year of university. He would be done for if he finishes the game between departments. Cecil also found out about this as almost all of them were talking about it. He also got to know that Aaron hadn't played a lot in his junior and senior years.

So if does show up now, it was going to be a big deal for sure. Cecil did know that Aaron played it from the photos Aaron showed him. But he never got to see him play in real life. He glanced at Aaron who was eating his lunch. He also ate a spoonful and turned to Aaron again. Aaron noticed Cecil looking at him and turned to face him. 

He raised an eyebrow. " I want to talk to you about something ". " Go ahead ". " Not now. I will meet you in the parking lot later ". Aaron nodded. Cecil smiled and they went back to eating. Once his classes were done, Cecil quickly made his way out. He went to find Aaron who was looking at his phone while leaning against the car. 

Cecil smiled and walked up to him. Aaron looked up and saw Cecil. He smiled and the both of them got in the car. Aaron drove out of there and drove to a park that was nearby. He parked the car in shade and turned to Cecil. " So what was it that you wanted to ask ? " Cecil hesitated a little. " I heard there are going to be basketball matches between the departments ".

Aaron nodded. " What about them ? " Cecil blinked. " Will you be playing ? " Aaron smiled leaning closer. " Do you want to watch me play ? " Cecil nodded vigorously. Aaron chuckled and pinched Cecil's cheek. " How are you this cute ? " Cecil pouted. " That is not the point ". Aaron sat back properly and shrugged. 

" They did ask me to play but there are too many for me to bother with. I told them I would play if they can go to the finals ". Cecil nodded. " Then I guess I need to hope for it to happen ". Aaron grinned. " I guess I would like them to go too ". Cecil hit Aaron who laughed. Aaron dropped Cecil home and went back to his.

And Cecil's wish did come true. Aaron's department did reach the finals. Cecil was excited when he found out about it. When they met up from lunch, Aaron could see how happy Cecil was. It was like he was physically stopping himself from jumping in joy. " When is the match ? " " It should be a week away ". Cecil nodded.

Aaron sighed and Cecil didn't know what it was for. " Why ? " " I don't think I will be able to drop you. They asked me to get to practice and we also need to have team work to win ". Cecil nodded. " It is fine. Not like I can't go by myself ". Aaron nodded. " Practice well and don't get hurt ". Cecil said and Aaron nodded.

On the day of the match, Aaron came to Cecil after lunch. " Let's go ? " Cecil nodded and followed Aaron. They went to the court which was already filled with students. The both of them were surprised. Aaron took Cecil to the side lines. Their whole team was gathered there. They noticed them and immediately stood up. 

They stood in a semicircle around them. " So is this our boss's boyfriend in rumors ? " One of them asked and they all laughed. Cecil rubbed his neck feeling shy. Aaron pulled Cecil to his side. " Ohh~~~ " They all hooted. " This is Cecil ". " Hello ". Cecil greeted with a smile. They all squealed saying he was cute. 

The final game had seniors in more numbers. So they definitely thought Cecil was like a cute younger brother. " You will be cheering for us right ? " One of them asked and Cecil nodded. " I even prayed for you guys to get to the finals. So I would definitely want you to win ". They once again swooned over Cecil's cuteness making him blush. 

" Don't tease him ". Aaron warned and they all teased him now. " Ayeee~~ " Cecil laughed too. " Go now. Warm up a little. I will go change and be back ". They all nodded and went to do their things. Aaron took Cecil to the seats. " Sit here. I will be back after changing ". Cecil nodded. Aaron went to the locker room.

-MG

Author notice :

Aww~~ this chapter is so wholesome. 😂 And Cecil does come with a lot of surprises. 😂 

I don't have much to say for these chapters. 😂