Chapter 22 : Cute little wifey.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Aaron walked into the kitchen and saw Cecil was cooking. His eyes went wide. Cecil noticed Aaron. " Good morning ". Aaron could guess from the tone that nothing was probably wrong, but he had his doubts. " Morning ". Cecil turned around and put the French toast in front of Aaron. 

Aaron looked down and it looked delicious. He looked up at Cecil who went back to put the pan away and then at the toast. Cecil turned back around and saw Aaron hasn't started eating. " You don't like it ? Did it burn ? " Aaron looked up and shook his head. He picked up the fork and ate it. He nodded in approval. 

Cecil smiled and sat down with his own plate. " What happened ? " Aaron asked carefully. " Nothing ". Cecil answered not knowing what it was about. Aaron nodded. They finished breakfast and put the plates away. Aaron picked up his phone and turned to Cecil. " I am leaving ". " Wait a second ". Cecil said and walked up to Aaron with a small bag. 

Aaron took it and his eyes went wide. It was a lunch pack but he didn't know if it is what he was thinking it is. " What is this for ? " " I made lunch for you ". Aaron's eyebrows shot up to his hairline. " As a thank you for yesterday ". Cecil said and Aaron now understood what all the cooking was about. He did feel relieved knowing Cecil was not stressing about it. 

Aaron found it interesting though. He knew people would eat or not eat when stressed but Cecil was probably the first to cook when stressed. He smiled looking at it and spoke up. " You're welcome and thanks too ". Cecil smiled. Aaron looked at Cecil's appearance. He still had the apron tied, his sleeves were rolled up and a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. 

One look and anyone would know he worked hard in making it. Aaron's smile grew. Cecil looked down wondering if there was something wrong. " What is it ? " Aaron chuckled wanting to tease Cecil. He took a step towards Cecil and leaned his face closer. " You look like a cute little wife sending husband off to work ". 

Cecil froze and his eyes slowly went wide. He opened his mouth not able to say anything. Aaron laughed seeing Cecil struggle to speak. Cecil after a lot of compromise, would be fine with the wife part too but was mad at the cute and little. " How many times do I tell you ? What do you mean cute ?! And LITTLE ?! " He really wanted to hit Aaron. 

Aaron used the lunch pack as a shield. Cecil lowered his hand worried the pack would fall down. Aaron knew Cecil wouldn't dare hit the bag. " So your problem is that ? " He asked and Cecil gasped. " I will beat you up for real ". Aaron ran away to the other side of the room. Cecil chased him and after going around Aaron ran to the door. 

Cecil huffed. " Get lost. Go to work before I kill you ". Aaron laughed and went to the door. He opened the door and turned back before stepping out. " Bye wifey ! Muah ! " Aaron shouted back into the house. Cecil was shook to the core. His jaw dropped. " You're dead ". He puffed " Wait right there ! " Cecil said and went to the door. 

Aaron laughed and closed the door running away. Cecil glared hard at the door like he wanted it to turn to ash. He went back in scolding Aaron. He cleaned up the kitchen and went to his room. He sat down on the chair and picked up the pen. He let out a huff as he was still not over it. He groaned and got up. He fell on the bed and turned his head to the side. 

He fumbled around for his phone and found it. His checked his face and his cheeks were in a pinkish shade. He put the phone away and closed his eyes. " Ugh ". He stayed like that for a few minutes. He got up and paced around trying to distract himself. He sat down on the chair again and got to work this time. He immersed himself in it and forgot about it. 

Aaron went to his cabin and put his lunch bag on the side. He sat down in his chair and got to work. His assistant came after a few minutes and told him his schedule for the day. Aaron nodded. " There is no need to bring lunch today ". " Okay sir ". He walked out of the room. Aaron glanced at the box and smiled. He resumed his work. 

The assistant thought it would be bad to not have anything. Aaron had enough free time and he didn't look like he was in a bad mood, so his assistant decided to ask him to have even if little. He knocked and opened the door. He walked in and closed the door. " Sir- " He froze and forgot to finish the sentence when he saw his boss having food. 

He closed his mouth thinking about how Aaron actually said no. He then noticed the box. It was packed lunch. This was weirder now. His boss actually packed lunch ? " What is it ? " Aaron asked and his assistant was pulled out of his thoughts. " I was going to ask you to have something... but you already are ". Aaron understood. 

" I have this. That is why I said no ". The assistant nodded. He took an extra water bottle and put it on the small table. He walked out of the room. There is no way his boss cooked it himself. Even his boss's mother doesn't send him or pack him lunch so he wondered who actually did it. And his boss looked happy with it ? His eyes went wide. 

Did his boss have someone ? He looked back at the door. But considering the kind of person his boss was... did he actually have anyone ? He never saw him act like it though. He scratched his head not able to wrap his head around it. He shook his head and let it go at the end. His boss was not someone he understood that well anyway. 

Aaron happily finished the lunch and put the boxes in the bag carefully. He put it away and got back to work in a cheerful mood. Cecil worked at home itself. He used the dishes from previous night and made something for his lunch. He cleaned up after eating and went to his room again. He wondered if Aaron had it. 

He picked up his phone considering calling or texting Aaron. But he gave up at the end. He remembered what happened in the morning and was flustered. He might only end up getting teased. He put his phone away and got to work. Aaron went back home and saw Cecil in the kitchen. He was pouring a glass of juice. 

" Hey ". Cecil greeted without looking up. Aaron walked up to him. Cecil was done pouring and looked up. Aaron gave him the bag. " It was really delicious ". Cecil smiled. He put the boxes for washing. " No thank you ? " Cecil asked and Aaron rubbed his chin. " Isn't finishing the meal the biggest thank you ? " 

Cecil flicked on Aaron's arm making him hiss. " Such a smart ass ". Aaron grinned. He picked up the juice drinking it. Cecil gaped. " Thanks for this ". Aaron took it with him and went to sit on the bar stool. Cecil gave a dry laugh and went to get himself another glass. He sat down on the stool too. Aaron turned to Cecil. 

" How is your work going ? " Cecil tilted his head. " Fine I guess ". " You still have time, don't you ? Take it one step at a time ". Cecil nodded. " And don't stay up like that and scare me ". Cecil glared at Aaron. Aaron smiled and took a sip. They finished while chatting about random things, bickered a little and then went to their own rooms.

-MG

Author notice :

They are too harmonious. 😂 Not that it is a bad thing okay ? Just saying. 😌

AHHHHHHHHH !!!!! He just called wifey. 😭🕳🤸🏻‍♀️ yeet. This is too much for my heart. 😭 And Cecil being all flustered is the cutest. 😂

My BR and I were also talking about this eating problem. 😂 I am stress eating and my BR is not eating due to stress. 😂 We are both trying to solve it.

Author : What are you doing ? (⊙ˍ⊙)

Aaron : What ? 

Author : ( dumbfounded ) Are you acting right now ? If you are, your skills really leveled up.

Aaron : You don't drink, then why are talking like one ?

Author : ........ ( turns to BR ) Is he playing with me ?

BR : Denial is a river in Egypt. ( moves close to whisper ) He is yet to realize.

Author : ( mouth open like fish )

BR : ( closes it ) Don't mind her. ( waves at Aaron )

And I read another book. 😂 I told in the before chapters how I lost interest in the ones I was reading. I picked up this new one and actually finished it. 😂🤣 I was telling my BR about it and was like I am such a douchebag. 🤣😭 The book was good though. 😌👍🏻