Ending notice.

Ummm... what do I talk about ? 😂 I feel too clueless and all over the place. I do have very much mixed feelings about this book though.

I guess the main purpose of this story was probably me wanting to revive this account and dust it once. 😂 It has been too long and since I did write it, I thought it was fine that I upload this without any hard feelings. I did ask myself if it is my best but that was not the only factor which influenced me in getting into action. So I had to do it. 

But now that I completed it, I can definitely say I didn't slack off. 😂 I gave it my all. I can't not actually. 😂 I am happy with it.

A lot of things happened in between and I did feel a bit of rush to finish so that I can concentrate more on my life, but I never came to think of it as a burden. I guess I am happy about that. 

Fun facts about my characters. 😂 Cecil definitely goes for Aaron's looks. It is not in a bad way but he is just the kind of guy. And Aaron is more about the fact that Cecil is someone he sees a future with. Not that it is not the case other way around. But it is their first instinct (?) 😂 If you read the story properly you will notice these things already and know what I mean. 

And I might go on a hiatus again. I do have books but no time. And those books honestly need a lot of my time to come out well. Right now, I am in no state to give that much attention to them. So when I get the time again, I will definitely come back with it. I am really excited for one of the books actually. So I hope the day comes sooner. Fingers crossed.

My BR's note :

That.. that was genuinely such a beautiful story. I've told MG this too that it honestly was everything I could ask for in a romcom, funny, cute, wholesome and just.. perfect. Even the mini theaters gave me a heartful laugh and warmed my heart.

MG was not joking when they said that they are good at writing fluff because this book is one which made me swoon and blush and even giggle.

It's just perfect! I'm so happy for Cecil and Aaron! I hope they have a happy and loving forever (don't we all though)

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did! Don't forget to vote too!

My BR asked for votes in my stead. 😂 I would definitely appreciate it too. I guess this is it. I am not sure when but I will see you guys again. Until then hope you guys stay happy, safe and healthy. 🥰🤗

Yours truly,

MG <3