Chapter 23 : Sweating it out.

Third person point of view

As the week went by, their interactions grew more and more. Cecil woke up to his alarm which was a lot earlier than his usual time. He groaned and sat up. He let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes. He got out of bed to quickly fresh up. He finished everything and walked out of his room. He asked Aaron about the gym the previous day.

And Aaron told to join him if he was willing to. Cecil agreed to it and so he had to change his timings. He expected it to be worth it. He went down and saw Aaron was already waiting for him. " Let's go ? " Cecil asked and Aaron looked up at him. " Yep ". He got up and they both went to the gym. It was in one of the floors of the building itself.

" Don't I need to register or anything ? " Cecil asked as they walked in. Aaron shook his head. " It is part of the services ". Cecil nodded. They put their bags in a locker and went to warm up a little. The both of them did a bit of stretching first. " Do you want any help ? " Aaron asked and Cecil looked around. 

" It has been a few days since I did a proper work out. So I will only do something light for today. You can do your thing. I will find you once I am done ". Aaron nodded. " Don't get hurt ". Cecil chuckled and nodded. He went to the area with the tread mill. Aaron went to do some lifts. The trainer came up to him. " Who was that with you ? " 

Aaron raised an eyebrow. He thought about it and smiled. " My husband ". The trainer's eyes went wide. " You got married ? " Aaron nodded. " I guess you rich people really do things as you please ". Both of them laughed. " He doesn't look like he works out much ". The trainer commented and got a nod from Aaron. " Want me to help him ? " 

Aaron shook his head. " He will be fine by himself ". The trainer nodded. " So why is he here now ? " Aaron smirked. " For stamina ? " The trainer choked and coughed making Aaron laugh. " My bad ". The trainer said and Aaron laughed a little more. Cecil is going to hit him for sure if he finds out about this. The trainer shook his head and left. Aaron started with his work out.

Cecil was done with his and went to find Aaron. He looked around and his eyes landed on Aaron. He made a beeline to him. Aaron was doing some dead lifts. Cecil stood on the side and his jaw dropped. The weights were definitely not small. He observed as Aaron lifted it up and the way the veins on his hands stood out. 

Cecil gulped and blinked. Aaron put it down and stood up straight. Cecil noticed how Aaron's shirt was sticking to his body due to the sweat and his body line was clearer than before. Aaron flicked the belt and it fell backwards. He caught it with his other hand casually. Cecil pressed his lips tightly together to not squeal. 

It would be really, really embarrassing if he lets out a sound. He tried hard and swallowed the squeal without letting it escape. He let out a breath and looked down. He noticed a pair of shoes in front of him. He looked up and saw Aaron. " Do you mind ? " Aaron asked and Cecil didn't understand what it was about.

Aaron showed with his eyes to the towel. Cecil understood and raised his hand like he was giving it. Aaron lowered his head. " I have chalk so it is a bit inconvenient ". Cecil blinked and understood what Aaron actually meant. He raised his hand and wiped the sweat off of Aaron's face. Aaron then raised his head.

Cecil continued and wiped along his neck and around too. He lowered his hand. Aaron leveled his head and smiled. " Thank you so much ". Cecil smiled back. He looked down suddenly feeling hot. He pulled at his shirt allowing some air flow. " No wonder people love this guy so much ". Cecil mumbled to himself. 

Aaron dabbed his face a little with the back of his hands. " Is he doing it on purpose ? " Cecil asked himself. Aaron looked up at Cecil. He raised an eyebrow and Cecil also looked at him. " Done ? " " Yep ". " Let's go ? " Cecil nodded. Aaron went to wash his hands and came back. They took their bags and went back home while chatting about their workout routines. 

On Sunday, they binge watched a series and finished it. It has become a thing for them to watch something or other on weekends. Aaron only worked previously on holidays too and rested here and there. But now with Cecil's presence in his life, his weekends felt more like weekends as he only rested with no work. 

Cecil was humming as he was preparing the breakfast. Aaron sat at the table wondering what was so nice. " Good morning ". " Good morning ". Cecil greeted back and put a plate in front of Aaron. There were pancakes. It had some butter melting on it. " Syrup and whipped cream ". Cecil put them both on the table. 

He then put a small plate with bananas cut into slices and a small bowl with melted chocolate. " Did something good happen ? " Cecil shook his head. He sat down with his own plate. " I am just in a nice mood ". Aaron nodded and started eating. He liked how soft and fluffy it was. It melted in his mouth and was warm. 

" This is so good ". Aaron said and Cecil smiled. " You finished the work ? " Cecil nodded. " I got them confirmed too. I need to handle a few more things and everything will be set ". Aaron nodded. " That's nice ". They finished breakfast and Aaron left for office. Cecil checked everything and packed up the things he wanted and left for office. 

He went back home a little late. He saw Aaron walking down. " Hello ". Cecil gave a groan in reply. Aaron chuckled. " I ordered the food. Go take a shower ". Cecil nodded. " Thanks ". He walked up and came back down feeling better. He saw Aaron waiting for him with the food. " Should've had it ". Cecil said sitting down. 

" It is fine ". Aaron said putting his phone away. The both of them had dinner and went back to their rooms. Cecil was looking at a document Lexy mailed. He heard a knock. " Yes ". Aaron opened the door and walked in. He gave an envelope to Cecil. Cecil took it and cocked an eyebrow. 

" What is this ? " " The minister sent an invitation for a dinner party. He personally called and told me to be there. He asked if I would bring you too ". Cecil opened and saw it was an invitation card with Aaron's name. " I will be attending it. So if you have time and are willing to, you can join me ". Cecil looked up at Aaron. 

" Why me ? " " He knows about us and knows your dad and brother too. So there are chances for them being there too. Maybe he just wants to meet you ". Aaron ended with a shrug. Cecil looked at the card and put it back in the envelope. " Sure ". " For real ? " " Yeah. I can make time ". " Alright ". " Any dress code ? " " Just a suit should do ". 

Cecil nodded. He gave the envelope back to Aaron. Aaron didn't take it. " Keep it with you. It should be used for entry ". Cecil nodded and put it on the desk. " You can go there on time. I will come there directly ". Cecil nodded again. " Done ". Aaron gave a nod and walked out. Cecil glanced at the envelope and then to the screen.

-MG

Author notice :

I swear Aaron is starving if Cecil hears what he just said. 🤣

Looks like it really was worth going to the gym. 👀🤭😏 Oh and that belt flick 😱😫😭🕳🤸🏻‍♀️ If you know the trend, you will know what it is about. 🤩

My BR was saying that I am planning on just unaliving people by writing this chapter. 🤣😂 That is not the case though. 👀

Cecil : ( just exists )

BR : ( crying weeping and everything else ) He's too cute. >﹏<

Author : ( hands tissues )

Cecil : What happened ?

Author : Cold.

Cecil : ( nods )

Author : So how is it going ? (¬‿¬)

Cecil : ( blushes ) good.

BR : ( cries more )

Author : Don't worry. I will handle it. ^_^