Training

"Studying again?" Cy asked as he ruffled Alexander's hair. "Such a nerd."

"Well unlike you, I will become king one day, so I need to be knowledgeable about my own kingdom," Alexander stated as he slapped Cy's hand away, getting back to reading his book.

"Should have studied when you were younger, you would have had a lot of time on your hands," Cy exclaimed as he sat down across from Alexander, wiping the dirt off his pants. "The captain is harsh with his training, you're lucky you don't have to do them."

Alexander gave an exaggerating sigh and closed his book. "Please stop tormenting me with something I would actually  want to do?"

"What happened to the old you? You would have disobeyed your father the moment you got the chance to," Cy mentioned as he got comfortable in his seat.

"I believe you already know the answer to that," Alexander muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Oh... hey let's do something fun?" Cy asked, trying to lighten up Alexander's mood.

"What?" Alexander asked, just wanting Cy to shut his mouth.

"Let's head down to the field and go all out! You love fighting and I need some more training, this is perfect," Cy smiled, standing up. "Come on, let's go."

Alexander chuckled and shook his head. "You know what, I actually like that idea," he said as he put his book on the side table. "Let's get going, shall we?"

Cy nodded, followed Alexander as he led the way.