New Person

Techno walked around the walls. He left the house long ago, telling them he needed some fresh air because it was way too tense for him. He can fight in battles with over a thousand people, but a small conflict with some people is enough to make him feel sick to his stomach.

"Hey, new person!" A voice shouted from somewhere, Techno looked around. "Up here! On the wall!"

Techno glanced up, seeing a man with brown hair and green eyes stare back at him, a smile on their face. "Hello up there."

"New person!" He laughed. "There should be a door to your left, just beside that tree over there!" He pointed over at a tree.

Techno nodded and searched for the door, once he found it, he entered, climbing up the spiral staircase, coming up to a hatchet, he pushed it open. Light shined into the room, he pushed himself out and up to the top of the wall.

"Hello, new person," he smiled at Techno. "My name is Tubbo, I'm the president of L'manburg."

"Oh hello," Techno smiled back politely. He wasn't fond of rulers of countries, only because it made it seem like he wasn't in control, that he was forced to help them and serve them. 

"What's your name?" Tubbo asked, a kind smile on his face, something about it made him not trust him even more.

"No," Techno snapped. "Sorry president, but I don't like to give out my name to strangers, even if you have higher power over me in your 'country'."

Tubbo blinked. "Oh alright then, can I call you by a nickname or something? That's if you are staying for a while, I think we might meet each other every now and then."

"Call me... God," he muttered, looking over at the view. It was somewhat memorable, seeing the calming water shimmering in the daylight, the houses with smoke coming out of it, and the bright blue sky. It reminded him of his life before.

"Oh okay, 'God'," Tubbo laughed, his laugh was cheerful and genuine happiness. Something Techno only saw in children. "So, do you know anyone from here?"

"Yeah, my friend Phil came to see his children here," Techno explained. "Tommy and Wilbur."

"Phil's back?" Tubbo turned to look at Techno, Techno stared back at him.

"Yup," Techno nodded his head.

Tubbo stared back at his nation, his eyes a bit wide. "Oh."